How to get those diamonds

maruuac

Reaction score
I can think of a million ways to get the diamonds out of Daniel's apartment. It isn't rocket science.

So let's see how many ideas there are out there to get the diamonds out of the apartment.

I think a ruse that Serena wants to make Eric a "surprise" (whatever) and asks to use Daniel's oven while he is at work... or hire someone to come over to take a look at his chimney as routine maintenance by his apartment complex. I just want this story line to end. :cry:

It's like she thinks Melanie has to be there. Geez Call Daniel or just show up when he is home, fake a headache ask for aspirin or ask for something she knows is in the other room. Tell him she thinks the toilet is gonna overflow. Anything. When he leaves, grab the diamonds.

The trouble now is.....she has to have an excuse to show up at his door anyway. And with Melanie gone, (and he knows she realizes that) she has to have an excuse. To me, since he is a doctor, and she does this research, could be she needs some questions answered, some research, just a couple things.
However, why not just break in when they know he is at the hospital? LOL

A poll of several Salemites has produced various suggestions for Bluebird and Xander.

Stefano: Just walk into the apartment, take the diamonds, kidnap anyone who's there, and then have Dr. Rolf erase their memories.

Kristen: Make up an excuse to visit, grab the diamonds, and then drug anyone who's there with Dr. Chyka's special memory-killing formula.

Eve: Have Cole seduce Melanie, and while she's asleep, he gets the diamonds.

Bo Brady: Just pick the lock on the front door when nobody's home and take the diamonds. It's as easy as pie.

Jenny: Visit the apartment, start ranting, and when the object of your verbal assault finally hides under the bed, take the diamonds.

Stefano's ISA spy: Blow up the apartment and then find the diamonds in the rubble.

Rory: Bring over some quality pot, party hearty, and when everyone's passed out, get the diamonds.

Kate: Bring over a plate of "special" brownies. When they've done their work, take the diamonds.

Man, this is like a reverse thread of the one where we thought of things Dan could do with a paper clip and a shoelace to save people from heart attacks while riding horseback.

Now...Serena has the paperclip and the shoelace and Xander is faking the heart attack where he happens to fall in a room, away from the diamonds so Serena can get the diamonds. Who cares what she uses the paper clip for. Storyline is over. All is well. Moving on. lol.

I agree with breaking in. I just don't understanding why Serena is trying to be on the up and up when retrieving stolen diamonds. Once she has then she can leave Salem or does she plan on staying in Salem in her fake relationship with Eric? Or is it real now? ugh. Xander could just break in.

I think he should cheat her out of her cut her being an idiot and leaving them there in the first place.

It is ridiculous that it's taking this long to get the diamonds from the fireplace. Xander looks like someone who could break into Daniel's and have the diamonds faster than Serena could wiggle into one of her skintight dresses.
Not to mention, he's a Kiriakis! He could surely hire some top-notch burgler to take them!

slide-11.jpg

Back