I love Mama Hernandez!

Mr. Continuity

Reaction score
What did I say? :rotfl:We waited so long and I think they delivered.:clap:If they use her correctly there could be much comic relief, as well as drama. The perfect meddling mother as we saw today. Would love to see her interact with Eve when she returns. Would also like to see her get tied up with Kristen, Vivian, or Laura. She definately needs to be part of a duo. (Someone to get into trouble with).:whack:How about Tanya Boyd, (Celeste) Theo could use a grandmother around.:hug:

Mama Hernandez is a busybody. Her son is a man and Mama is tooooooooooo presumptuous. Kind of annoying to me. She seems out of place somehow. ShaSha

I liked her ok until today. She was soooo annoying. I am waiting for something weird to go on with her since we know John's loony father had her held captive for so long.

She definitely reminds me of my Grandmother I like her so far. Especially the way she told the nurses they would have to drag her out of Gabi's hospital room to get her to leave LOL!

I'm sorry but I still have a hard time with this character's sudden appearance and interference in her ADULT children's lives after she was nowhere to be seen for years when her son was in a coma and her daughter died. This doesn't work for me.

It would be much more believable to me to see Hope meddling in Shawn's life.

I like the character & the actor. But also have a problem with her sudden bullying interference in her grown children, who have lived years on their own, without a word from Mami.

It would be nice if she had some kind of conversation about staying with her sister for so long, or having a broken leg, or pneumonia or something herself when her daughter died.

Of course, now she is making up for it, and the siblings are being smothered. LOL. I think she should concentrate on Dario, as both Rafe & Gabi seem able to handle themselves.

It is surprising how able-bodied she is considering she was always talked of being so frail and now she is "Super Mommy" in the hospital complete with super immunity to viruses.

It would have been super fun to watch her and Sami. Probably the only interesting thing in Sami and Rafe's relationship. lol

Well personally, that relationship is what finally brought me back to watching Days on a day to day basis after years away. (I enjoyed the more mature version of Sami, until it was ruined by the HATE BOINK.) But watching Sami deal with Mami would have been an added twist.

I thought the Sami/Rafe relationship was wonderful...she finally grew up, really had a stable, life, a loving husband, great family......until she changed again..for the worse.

Back