I think Ben might try killing Theo

Potterhead

Reaction score
Sorry if this is wrong place to put this type of thread.

I can't help but wonder that Ben is going to get revenge on Chad and given Theo is someone Chad loves dearly, he'd be ideal for next kill if what's to really hurt Chad. I remember when Chad promised Lexie he would always protect Theo.

Ben might've been nice to Theo beforehand, but he made out to be nice to everyone and even killed Will, who was going be his best man.

I hope Ben stays away from sweet and innocent Theo, but this is Days we are talking about and I reckon it would nice viewing to see Chad come to Theo's rescue.

Theo was the person who was safest during Ben's killing when he wanted to set Chad up for the murders and everyone in Salem knows that Theo is last person in world that Chad would hurt.

edited for clarity - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
deleted unnecessary quote - do not quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Well I am just saying if Ben wanted to take someone that Chad loves, then Theo is in the most danger.

Chad would feel like failed his promise to his sister when he promised he always protect Theo, on her death bed.

edited for clarity - JS

I'm sorry, but I don't understand. We've had no indication so far that Ben would go after someone whom Chad cared about. So far, all the murders he committed (but Will's) have been to frame Chad. Even the attempted murder of Marlena was to frame him. Will's murder was because Will figured out that Ben was the Necktie Killer.

deleted unnecessary quote - do not quote the post directly above your own post - JS

Sorry didn't mean to sound like I disagree with you. Just saying my theory. He is out to get Chad and first wanted to frame him and make his life hell.

But I could be wrong. But just saying my theory. Sorry if you didn't understand.

edited for clarity - JS

I think Ben will be caught before he kills anyone else. Rafe already put an apb on him. It is only a matter of time. Remember they showed us that dream with Ben getting caught a while ago? I think that will come a reality now. This storyline is going on much toooooooo long now!

The thing is.........oh, shoot, this is not a spoiler thread. Suffice it to say then, I don't think Ben will try to kill anyone else, unless they get in his way, or try to impede his escape plan, and don't even know if he has one.

Thanks for your replies.

Also was surprised last week when Theo went into his Dad's office and he saw Chad's name on the board as a suspect of the Necktie killer and we got no reaction from Theo saying "I knew my Uncle Chad was not a killer."

But I guess Abe told him Chad was innocent and I guess having autism he might not have noticed.

edited for clarity - JS

Back