If Abigail strikes the match...

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
Since it has been announced that Kate Mansi (Abigail) is leaving the show, I was wondering if she will be severely burned; go to a hospital out of state or country; than return with a new actress in the role.

It may have already been posted here, and I missed it, but does anyone know if the role has been, or will be, recast?

It's been spoiled that Abby sets Ben on fire as he is in the hospital suffering from burn injuries. I can imagine Abby may spend time in jail or a psych ward for awhile.

As of now no one knows if Abby is recast or will she be. Though one can assume with Laura's return might be to reintroduce recast Abby. Though a month ago I do remember on front page Yahoo! News that Days was in search of a Abigail Deveraux recast. We don't know if she had been found and is under wraps or if simply no one can meet Kate Mansi's (Abby) acting talent.

The casting call said the new Abby was supposed to start taping this month. They are still taping September now so it's plausible Laura introduces her.

Either way, I am going to miss Kate Mansi/Abby. Her acting the last couple of weeks has been superb. :clap: :clap: ShaSha

I actually think her acting has been superb since Abby slept with EJ at the cabin. It's only gotten better since.

I am hoping Kate Mansi (Abby) gets an Emmy, well deserved. Since the past year or two Kate Mansi's acting has greatly improved. I can see her going very far and able to be on primetime tv I am sure. We'll definitely see her in the movies I hope.

Back