If you had the Salem Brain for an hour (NO SPOILERS HERE!!!)

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you held the Salem Brain for an hour, who would you question and what would you ask?

Location of the Salem Money tree is NOT an allowable question, as each member of Salem, upon birth or moving into Salem, gets their own tree. Unless the story dictates they don't have one.

Put in Crystal Ball so you could ask questions on things that you might have heard about, speculation or spoilers

But if moderators think this is best in Daily Days, with a warning of no spoiler action, please move it.

Let see now:
Julie: Why are you so hung up on Nick Fallon?

Hope: Why do you wear High Heels to your job as a police officer? Would it not be a problem when chasing some criminal?

Chad: If you cannot really decide between 2 women, how can you possibly make good business decisions?

Salem business owners/presidents/managers/etc.: Why do you conduct business in the middle of Horton Town Square, the Brady Pub or Club TBD instead of in your offices?

Most female cops would not want to be wearing heels for all day job, whether at a desk or out in the field. Let us know if anyone knows one. What makes me laugh is a lot of actresses complain about standing around on set in heels. I won't even mention now the bare legs in WINTER. :whack::angry:

Most female cops would not want to be wearing heels for all day job, whether at a desk or out in the field.
Yeah, you never see Olivia Benson (on Law and Order SVU) running around in high heels!

Lt. Benson's heels are pretty high at times, but the shoes look more utilitarian than dressy, and the heels are stocky. (I wouldn't mind seeing her in a dress now and then. She looks more mannish as the years go by.)

:back:

Salemites respond to the impertinent questions in this thread.

Poirot

Julie: Why are you so hung up on Nick Fallon? [Nicky was a dear sweet wonderful boy. His weakness was the awful trampy women in Salem: Willow Stark, Melanie Jonas, and the worst of the worst, Gabi Hernandez.]

Hope: Why do you wear High Heels to your job as a police officer? Would it not be a problem when chasing some criminal? [We don't actually chase criminals. The ones we catch just fall into our laps.]

Chad: If you cannot really decide between 2 women, how can you possibly make good business decisions? [Don't tell anybody, but I really don't make any business decisions. Kate handles everything.]

Kate: Why is it so necessary for you to interfere in your sons' lives, particularly their love lives? [Surely you jest. My sons are clueless when it comes to the love department and Salem is overrun with hideous, unsuitable, predatory women.]

Noel

Every woman in Salem: why the heck do you dress so inappropriately in autumn/winter weather??? [Salem has a winter?]

JS
Salem business owners/presidents/managers/etc.: Why do you conduct business in the middle of Horton Town Square, the Brady Pub or Club TBD instead of in your offices? [It's all about image. We want Salemites to know that we have nothing to hide.]

Back