interesting Billy Flynn (Chad) interview

You are right, it is a very interesting interview....his take on various things, how deeply he felt about that last scene with Joe Mascolo (Stefano), (where he was imagining the conversation) & how Joe did not use the cue cards at all for that),

Abby is the one in desperate need of any fixing. As I've said before, she is a self centered twit. Now onto Gabi. When she goes off on these junior high tantrums, I view her character as very childish and immature.

This was an interesting interview with Billy Flynn (Chad). Especially notable were his comments about the highly-professional Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) and the recasting of the Abigail character. It was also of note that he didn't really directly answer the interviewer's question about what he thought about the island plot, instead resorting to generalities. One can only wonder what he really thought of performing on a set consisting of tacky scenery, munching on fruit from the island's bountiful fruit trees, witnessing the actor playing Paul doing his best to imitate the Incredible Hulk on a bad day, and pretending that a demon goat was lurking out there somewhere ready to return at any moment to terrorize Lani. Finally, the use of the cringe-worthy term "Chabby" for Chad and Abigail brought new appreciation of the ban on such terms on this board. "Chabby?" Good grief, or to borrow one of my father's old sayings, "God pardon sin."

Last edited:
Thanks Robin. I am not sure how I missed this one Sunday but enjoyed the interview.

Just read a couple lines from an interview with Marci Miller (Abby) & Camilla Banus (Gabi) who were asked who Chad belonged with. Camilla said "definitely Abby"...then cited a few things that Chad did before (for instance, threatening Gabi, her family, because of what Gabi had done", which I assume happened after she faked being stalked and Melanie was kidnapped, etc.

I also find the "Chabby" name funny, considering if you were rooting for Chad & Gabi, they would be called "Chabi" LOL

Last edited:
Back