Interview with Ken Corday

Interesting interview and some surprises are revealed

Interesting interview.

Glad to see Anna will be back at some point.

Could Corday get any more vague in this one???
Glamour: Drake Hogestyn (John) had a terrible fall in a freak accident in early May. Any update on how he's doing?

Ken: We wish Drake the best and hope to see him back on set soon.

I can't imagine this will be a big shocker, if it's a who's the daddy with Chloe's baby since we saw her sleep with Deimos and she'll probably sleep with Philip.
I’m very excited about the story Nicole will have coming up with Chloe and Deimos and with Brady and another huge return from the past. Again, a big surprise, and a great part of Nicole’s past and life experience in Salem. It’s a baby story, and those seem to work well for us.

Glamour: Is there one that will shock the audience most?

Ken: I think that will. Who’s baby is it will be a shocker.
The only baby story I'd like to see is Nicole finding out one (or both) of her miscarried babies are alive and well.

Ken: The fans are clamoring for Rafe and Hope to be together, and we know that,
Really??? Clamoring??? I don't think so.

I am surprised that we won't see Shane and Kimberly and Abigail until after Christmas. That's a long wait. Looking forward to see them return.

I hope Drake Hogestyn (John) is doing ok after his fall. Corday didn't seem like he had any information he could share.

Interesting that Corday says the baby story will involve Nicole. And someone from her past is brought back. Could it be her brother Brandon? Or her sister Taylor? I hope and pray they do not try to bring Daniel back in some supernatural way.

Glamour: What storyline are you most excited for fans to see?

Ken: There are two: the one with Chad and Abigail and JJ and Gabi. They are very vibrant and good actors, the young future of the show. I’m very excited about the story Nicole will have coming up with Chloe and Deimos and with Brady and another huge return from the past. Again, a big surprise, and a great part of Nicole’s past and life experience in Salem. It’s a baby story, and those seem to work well for us.
Are you all getting your wish and Nicole's baby is coming back to town?

That is how I am interpreting this. (Nicole's baby coming back). Not that I don't like the character of Nicole, but I HATE these types of stories.

011510_salt_lead_604x372-thumb-604x372.jpg

Hmm big return, is EJ going to come back with a baby of Nicole's?

Glamour thinks that Rafe and Hope have "sizzling chemistry?" :eek: These people must have flunked the subject in high school. And Corday watches Days and the accompanying commercials? Given a choice, who wouldn't FF them? Could it be that he finds the OxiClean spokesman and Alison Sweeney (Sami) pitching Truly Radiant products more interesting and better done than anything that appears on his program? :)

Yes Muzzaman I did read that article and I immediately got butterflies and did back-flips. But I remembered that Ken Corday doesn't have most the reliable reputation around these parts. But I have NEVER said a negative word about the man. So surely he wouldn't tease me like that would he?

Back