Interview with Ken Corday

I am a little late responding to this although I read the article a few days ago when it first came out. I love the fact that Anna is returning to the show. Although I am not a big fan of Carrie (I only liked her when she was a little girl played by Andrea Barber before Christie Clark took over), I would like to see her on the show at the same time as her mother. I don't think there have been any mother/daughter interaction between them onscreen since Carrie became an adult.

I like the fact that Corday mentioned we would see more of Chad and the new Abby, plus JJ and Gabi. However, JJ and Gabi have barely been onscreen together and we still don't know how new Abby will work out with Chad, so I will wait and see how it plays out. I was a little disappointed that he did not include Sonny and Paul with his discussion of the 20 somethings.

While I know Rafe and Hope have their fans, I'd like to know where Corday thinks fans are clamoring for them. Most people I know, including myself, do not care for the pairing.

I wonder if Nicole will get one of her babies back? I still think Daniel Rafael might have lived and the DiMeras hid him away. I would like Nicole to get him back now that EJ is gone so she would be able to raise him herself and she could pick the man who could help her raise him, either Rafe if they get him away from Hope, or Eric gets out of prison early and comes back to her (Hey, Gabi got out early, so could Eric).

I actually didn't realize Peter Reckell (Bo) sings as well. I read it in that article announcing his new Off Broadway show in September. Although he could have learned just for the show.

Days had Peter Reckell (Bo) sing during a story arc in 1985. He was a rockstar for awhile, I think mostly to go undercover to bust a drug ring. He also sang to Hope at their wedding in England. However, it was dropped soon after, a lot like Hope's ice skating, so Peter has been singing for years.

You can also add me to that list. The number of hits on their YouTube postings aren't too shabby either.

I wonder if Nicole will get one of her babies back? I still think Daniel Rafael might have lived and the DiMeras hid him away. I would like Nicole to get him back now that EJ is gone so she would be able to raise him herself and she could pick the man who could help her raise him, either Rafe if they get him away from Hope, or Eric gets out of prison early and comes back to her (Hey, Gabi got out early, so could Eric).

I've always thought the baby was taken as well. I'm wondering now if the new casting call for "Levi" could be a cover for Cameron.

too young...Cameron would be in his 30s, not 20s

too young...Cameron would be in his 30s, not 20s

Not that it happens much, but age can always be changed to suit storyline needs. Kate got involved with Carly's son, Nicholas, in 1999 (at the time played by 26-year-old Victor Webster). When Nicholas returned to Salem in 2011, he was played by a 23-year-old actor (Cody Longo). So, Nicholas got much younger between 2000 and 2011!

Well, Cameron is a full fledged doctor, and has been for some years. Heck, kate has had affairs with the young, old, and all inbetween. Cameron delivered Nicole's baby, which he said was still born some years back. Just am not of a mind set that a 24-25 yr. old would be hired to portray Cameron Davis NOW.

Didn't Nicole's baby die prior to delivery? That's what I remember. The baby was already dead and then she had to deliver him. Anyone else remember that?

Yes, she knew the baby was dead, but when she ran into Jennifer and tripped down the steps, she pretended the fall caused his death.

However, only Cameron said the baby was dead. (Admittedly, she had not felt any movement), which is why many feel that perhaps that baby actually lived

No, the other doctor (a woman) first diagnosed the baby being dead in the womb. Then she left for Africa or some other foreign land to work in a clinic or something. After Jennifer was accused of causing the accident that supposedly caused the baby's death, they eventually contacted that doctor who confirmed the baby was already dead at Nicole's last appointment.

Doesn't mean it was dead already. That doc conveniently left for foreign shores and could have been paid off to say what she did. Cameron did deliver the baby, and could also have been paid to fake it. Stefano always had his paid underlings everywhere......hospital, cop shop, courthouse, newspaper offices, just name, he had people there.

Right, but I was just saying the other doctor first diagnosed the death of the baby, whether it was real or not remains to be seen (if they resurrect Daniel Rafael).

Maxine was also there during the delivery and observed the stillborn baby.

Back