Interview with Ken Corday

For what it's worth, I've always been under the impression that Cameron was on EJ's payroll and he was paid to say the baby was dead. I don't recall another doctor but if that's the case, then I would think that doctor was involved too. I've just never believed that Daniel Rafael was dead, especially after what happened with Chelsea.

Update to my information above: She actually made 4 appearances (though she only did the two things mentioned above, so I'd bet they were episode caps). She was shown in flashbacks - get this - 9 times per 47's website. That's got to be some kind of record, LOL.

Per 47's web site, her air dates were: 10/4 & 10/5 and 11/5 & 11/6. Forgive me for thinking it was a few months later. What I can recall of that post-Daysaster period is that 1 week seemed like 1 month. LOLOL

After today's episode, I strongly feel it's unlikely that Daniel Rafael would be brought back (sadly). I'm wondering if there will be some sort of consensual baby switch/adoption story with Philip/Chloe/Deimos/Nicole.

Ever since Chelsea appeared as a teen, after being buried not once......but twice (after being stillborn) it is apparent anyone can be brought back to life. Bad enough it happened to Stefano countless times, even when he was given several terminal ailments.....did not matter. He continued to live on, in seemingly good health, smoked his cigars, drank his brandy, etc.

(For those unaware, Chelsea was born in a swamp area while traveling, was stillborn, named Georgia by her mother, Billie. Was buried in that Georgia swamp by the midwife & her two sons, with Billie present. Later, some storm unearthed the little coffin, so the two sons brought it to Salem to give to Billie, and subsequently was buried in the Salem cemetery)

Daniel Rafael could easily be brought back, but I think the show prefers that Nicole constantly suffer misery in her life. The actress really is able to emotionally show sorrow, sadness, very well. Better than any of the rest of the cast....so heck, take advantage and heap it all on Nicole.

Don't forget we also have the spoiler about someone from Nicole's past returning and they are supposed to factor into this storyline too. The 3 that immediately come to my mind are Daniel Rafael, EJ or Cameron. Please don't shoot the messenger.

I suppose Dr. Baker is also a long shot.

I'm apparently in the minority, but I happen to like Rafe and Hope. Why does a mature couple have to "sizzle"? Would it be a crime to have them just have a nice warm, mature relationship and not be rolling in the sheets and drooling over each other? Most bed scenes make me look away. They used to make one's toes curl up and you genuinely felt they were in love. I suppose this is off topic, but it's how I feel.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: and :clap:

Maybe I overdid my post, just a little!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back