Interview with Melissa Reeves (Jennifer)

Thanks for the link. Now my thoughts.

I'm sorry. I know the actors have to be enthusiastic about what they do, but I just don't agree with the actress. I don't enjoy the storyline with the drugs, I think it's poorly written (it IS important to know where Jennifer is getting her pills), so to see that even the actress doesn't know... Well, that's because the story is full of holes, as usual. I found Jennifer and Eric disgusting. I hated those scenes. I'm so disappointed Matt Ashford is not staying, though I would not want Jack with Jennifer anymore (again : bring him back and pair him with Nicole !!!!) And now, to top it all off, Jennifer is going to try to get custody of Thomas. :eek::angry: Why would she do that ? I hope it's not one of those hovering mother/grandmother storylines... :beat: Guess we'll have to wait and see. But I agree with robinsnest : where is the happy stuff ? You know, for balance ? Oh, wait, the writers have no idea what balance is. Silly me. :rolleyes:

I actually am enjoying this drug addiction storyline for Jennifer because it IS Jennifer! A ounce more of reality hitting the Horton house shedding all the sanctimonious stuff they been portraying. Like Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) said it is a real everyday problem for some housewives with kids, might be informative. It was nice to see the actress did research watching "Intervention".

So it seems Jennifer's addiction may be a bit more long term then we imagined. Perhaps this will go into the Summer season where things usually heat up (in plenty of ways lol). I hope they bring Carly back for a few episodes to help Jennifer with her pill addiction. Carly went through the same thing a few years ago to me it makes absolute sense.

I believe it was hinted about a custody battle over Thomas between Chad and Jennifer. I can assume when Abby goes away for help Jennifer hates the idea of Chad alone with Thomas. It's going to get ugly and I am sure Chad will try to expose Jen's pill popping.

Last edited:
Jen does have this "thing" about the DiMeras........

I think Kate Mansi (Abby) is leaving the show sometime this month, and I think Jack will be appearing either end of this month, or during May (sweeps). Eric will be gone the end of this week. So I think that Jen's addiction story will be a part of May sweeps, and also am thinking that the rehabilitated Abby will be appearing perhaps when the Olympic hiatus is over.

Jennifer trying to get custody of Thomas is realistic, but so much less so now that Stefano is gone. Sorry, but Chad has protected Abigail time and time again, and it's almost ridiculous that Jennifer would believe he would let any harm come near Thomas. On the other hand, she is so self righteous, I understand why they're going that route.

I was most surprised by how much information was given in that interview.

I am now wondering if somehow Andre' is freed, and comes hangin' around DiMansion, and that is why Jen tries for custody. Then again, being so buzzed up on the pills (plus drinking while on them) she just might not be thinking straight at all.

Chad may not know that for sure. Heck, the poor guy just went through his wife having a breakdown (and let's not forget his uncle in jail for killing his father), Ben trying to kill them all, and now his mother-in -law trying to take his son!

I am now wondering if somehow Andre' is freed, and comes hangin' around DiMansion, and that is why Jen tries for custody. Then again, being so buzzed up on the pills (plus drinking while on them) she just might not be thinking straight at all.

I'm guessing it has to do with Andre as well. But maybe something also happens to Chad before Abby departs. Kate Mansi (Abigail) taped until mid-December so I think her departure will be during May sweeps.

Did Stefano officially adopt Chad therefore resulting in changing his last name to the DiMera?

Back