Is an actress returning?

This is why many believe Theresa is back in Salem, as she was at the 13,000th episode celebration. It didn't appear that any "non-current" actors were in the pictures. Sal Stowers (Lani) was there after Lani had left, and we now know she's coming back soon.

Well, in the filming world of Salem it's what, springtime? Really had hoped they'd have cut down the film schedule.
I think they shaved a few weeks off the long lead time, but that's it. They're still at five months ahead.

Actually they are taping more than 6 months ahead now. They taped around the end of May Sweeps this week (May 15-May 25-ish). But they will be shutting down for around 2 months soon, and getting back closer to 4 months ahead.

I guess I will be grateful then for a 4 month span. This is seriously too much pre-planning.

The trouble is...this past year, they were 6 mos. ahead, and shut down for 5 weeks. This should have reduced them to 5 mos. ahead, but with their speedy filming. which they could have then slowed down a bit.....they have managed to be over 6 mos. ahead already. So....unless they slow down after closing up for a while, they will be 6 mos ahead by Aug. :)

Actually, I think closing down for 2 mos. is a great idea, gives everyone a chance to do other projects, travel, spend time with family, get home projects done, etc.

Back