Is it true? Jason47, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaysLady

Reaction score
Website
www.fromthepicklejar.blogspot.com
I asked this in another thread but I think it got lost in the posts.

I was looking at some of the spoilers listed on www.dayscafe.com and it said that Philip and Chloe would be gone by the end of the year.

I knew about Philip leaving, but I had not heard that Chloe/Nadia Bjorlin was leaving. Actually, her website says "Chloe Lane moves back to Salem for possibly a more permanent stay on June 10, 2016" Ummmm so is she leaving or not? Seems I'm finding conflicting spoilers.

I know Jason47 will know. :) I never believe anything until Jason says it. haha

She does not appear to be leaving the show. She was off for her maternity leave, so Chloe might be away from Salem for a bit, or just back-burnered. Or maybe they pre-taped scenes to insert during that time. Eric Martsolf (Brady) has recently mentioned working with her, so she's still around.

Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is back from maternity leave. She was off for two months or so, so either Chloe will be off-screen for awhile, or more likely they will pre-tape/post-tape some scenes so she won't completely disappear for several months. There's been no word on her status beyond that. Any sites mentioning she is leaving for good would just be a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back