Is this true?

LisaK in AZ

Reaction score
I try to keep up with this site, but I have read on another one that the actors who play Ciara, (which I knew about), Dario, and Deimos were all let go. I don't remember reading about Deimos and Dario on here.

Did I miss it or is that other site incorrect? There was also speculation that maybe the actor who plays Deimos asked to be released, but it is just speculation. Thanks for keeping me straight on this. I will believe it if I read it HERE.

Happy Valentine's Day.

The part of Ciara has been recast, so yes, present Ciara actress was let go. Have seen backstage pics of Dario, so seems he is still filming. Don't know about Deimos, however........there has been NO official word on those males being let go. There HAS been official word about Ciara recast.

Reactions: jgk
Days is keeping a tight "zip your lip" on everything going on there. Vivian Jovanni (Ciara) is no longer filming, has been gone for a couple of months. With Hope being free now, she just may decide to go away to college, since she seems to want more in her relationship with Theo than being just friends, but he is involved with Claire.

Reactions: jgk
I have not seen anything about Dario being let go or about a Ciara recast.

It has been announced that Vivian Jovanni (Ciara) has been let go. There is a thread on here about it.

Apparently the Deimos rumor came from a fan event in Atlanta last week. It was mentioned by another cast member supposedly. I would believe that only because we haven't seen photos of him on set for weeks.

Deimos is certainly doing his best to make everyone in Salem have a reason to want him gone. Heather, you may be right about MAYBE a murder mystery in the future.

As to Ciara, I had read that she was to be recast.....but there has been no word since then, not a peep. But ..there are things the show warns ALL the actors and crew to keep their lips zipped, and NO photos. I remember when, tho it was known Greg Vaughan was coming aboard as Eric, it was not mentioned at all that he was now a priest. Until Deidre Hall (Marlena) posted a pic and there he was ...in the priest collar. She got called on the carpet about that. LOL

Back