It's become ridiculous.

SarahBeth

Reaction score
You know I get that in Salem things are different, but sometimes it just has gone way too far. Andre with his secret cat-like reflexes sneaks into the building about to be imploded. He is noticed or realizes that the workers are setting up the countdown. He is able to hide without being seen.

Then the building is imploded. Not exploded so he may have a chance at the blast going opposite of him. But imploded where every ounce of rubble is set to come straight down onto the foundation. And he lives. I'm calling a big BS on that. Stupid stupid stupid. Who wrote this dung heap?

For a moment before the implosion I thought how awesome it would be if Andre got smooshed along with Stefano's corpse. And that is the way it should have happened. To suggest Andre was able to get himself out of there alive with all limbs attached is just to far into ridiculous-ville.

Couldn't have said it better!

OF COURSE he had to survive but such a stupid way of having it occur was beyond reason. Geez, a cut on his face is all he really got!!

Did he also drag Stefano's body back with him? Bet he did. What an amazing thought, the rotting Phoenix in the basement and NO ONE will notice!!

EXACTLY!! How ridiculous is this crap? I laughed out loud when I saw Andre whining about his scratched face. No broken bones, just a splinter of steel that he plucked from his face! You have to wonder what Thaao Penghlis (Andre) thought about this scene when he read it. Incredibly stupid is all I can say.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only explanation is that Salem demolition crews are just as bad at their jobs as everyone else.

Foreman: Has that building been checked to see if anyone is in there?
Crew Member: Nah, why bother. What're the chances?
Foreman: Have all the explosives been placed properly?
Crew Member: Who knows? Let's just let 'er blow and see what happens.
Foreman: Uh, OK.
[Big Explosion]
Foreman: Oops, half the building is still standing.
Crew Member: Whatever, let's go to the Pub for beers.

So...Hope is not moving out of town, just to the Horton cabin for a few days to "escape" andre?? And do they all figure that after a few days, Andre' will forget all about seeking revenge on Hope, or blaming her? Or looking for ways to get her jailed, or just torment her?? What is the point?

Sorry, friends, but Andre is a pain in the behind. He gets on my nerves with the stupid stuff he does, and the way he talks, thinking he's tough, is really irking me. Go away, Andre.

Oh and by the way, when they do have the DiMansion redone, I hope all the secret exits are sealed and no one can get in.

Last edited by a moderator:
And of course Hope won't be with cuz Jennifer to support her through the funeral, and of course Rafe won't be there for Nicole.

Seeing that Jen and Daniel were over a long time ago there's no reason for Jenn to have needed Hope there for her.

I cringed for a nano second at Andre digging glass out of his face, but I was over it quickly.

Reactions: jgk
Has Belle even talked to Brady since her return? Those two were raised together, and were extremely close, yet she's too busy boinking Philip to even check in with him after a heart transplant.

Back