Jack

I hope not. I want Jack back for real. Enough with the ghostly apparitions. Jack is needed in the storylines right now. (I can almost hear KathyLu saying "No he's not"! :)) Let's say I want him in the storylines, and not as a ghost. And it would be so easy to bring him back. Nobody, except Cameron, saw the body.

I'm split between whether I want him back in corporeal form, or as a ghost. Either way, I think I do want him back. I think Nicole would go off the deep end though, if Jennifer can have the love of her life back from the dead, and she can't. I seriously hope that they don't do that.

Having Jack back would be great. JJ would have his dad, someone he sorely needs. Don't know about Jen...She says he was the love of her life, but she nearly married Frankie, and was all caught up with the doctor Saint, and then had the affair with Eric, as short lived as it was. No, she should not have immortalized him, like Nicole did someone else, but just wonder if she would be as happy to have him back as Kayla was to get Steve, or Marlena to have John back???

But it would be nice to have the Johnson siblings all together, they seemed to work better together than the Hernandez family did.

Hard for me to believe Jack would be dressed in a shirt and tie for a dream sequence. That's how he used to dress when he owned The Spectator and we know the paper is back.

I for one never thought he was dead. We never saw the body and just had to go by Roman and Cameron's word.

Yes yes yes and yes! And now they have to work on Peter Reckell (Bo).

I view it like this: Days is battling for its life. Ron Carlivati has been brought in to save the show and give Days a much-needed jolt. Yeah, bringing back Jack again may be lame to some people, but to me it's a return to the Days I loved.

I agree Jack was a bumbling fool, a lot, but it was his defense mechanism because he was scared of getting hurt. I believe he was the love of Jennifer's life, however he made it very difficult at times. Can't blame her for thinking about throwing in the towel at times. I wouldn't say Kayla was happy to have Steve back, she was not going to be with him until he finally changed her mind.

Early years of Jack were wonderful. His love story with Jennifer. Because of his history with Kayla, he didn't feel worthy. The Spectator. Jack was at one time written very well. But then he became a fool, known for pratfalls into cake, Christmas trees. I want smart and sensible Jack back.

He can come back as a ghost but I just never cared for the character. Maybe the writing was just terrible for the character and it seems like whoever was writing for him had a hard time finding a story for him or giving him something to do. What story would you give him if he came back? Would it be enough to keep him around? Or maybe just have him around for a short story arc?

images
Woah doggie. Ahs sure woodent kick 'im outta ma bed fer eatin crackers thars fer dang ser.
All that meat 'n no potatters. Yum!

Back