Jade/Joey

Nameless

Reaction score
This may have been mentioned in another post, but does anyone else think that Joey's "involvement" with Ava's death will somehow play into the pregnancy storyline? Would be a perfect way for Jade to blackmail the Johnson family. But then again, does she have concrete proof of it?

I know this isn't a spoiler, but I put it here in case someone answers with a possible spoiler. Please move it if necessary.

I don't think it will play into this but I also wouldn't be surprised if Ava popped up alive with her and Steve's son. I really don't think this is Joey's kid at all, if in fact she is really pregnant. And yes I know the results said she is.

I don't think it will factor in.

Personally, I like Jade a lot and Salem needs new blood. She was nice to Ciara and supportive of Claire's career when they were in jail. And now she's the outcast because she's pregnant? But Joe the murderer is a saint? Okie dokie.

I'm hoping the role is recast. Perhaps upped to contract and Ms Searcy couldn't commit. (Just wishing/speculation on my part.)

Who are the grown-ups in the house of Steve and Kayla? Some things are really stupid of late on many stories. Not that is unusual. ShaSha

I liked Jade, too....but since she returned from "gramma's" and announced her pregnancy, she has become a real brat. Her smirking, her mentioning it constantly to everyone, her deliberate intrusion into family things, and the definite manipulation to be housed at the Johnsons....it all just doesn't set well. Reminds me of how Theresa was changing her personality to enable her to leave. Jade is changing and twisting hers to get INTO the lives.

Back