Jane the Virgin

Jnta

Reaction score
Am I the only one still watching? I initially quit watching last season because I didn't want to get caught up on another fan base war over Rafael and Micheal, but I'm enjoying this season's twists and turns, as well as the expansion and development of supporting characters like Rogelio and Petra.

I love it. Even though I do have a favorite for Jane I wouldn't fight about it, everyone can have an opinion. I think I might actually like Petra right now, I'm sure it will pass. Lol

It is on opposite something else I watch, and since I can't record, not on my "must see" list. I usually try to catch up on shows I want to watch, but can't because of conflicts, when the reruns are on. But then, I do have a lot of conflicts, and then come weekends, there is NOTHING on I want to watch. LOL

You can catch up on either hulu or cwtv.com for free. That's how I watch since I don't have cable right now.

With my lousy internet service, streaming or watching video that long would be extremely frustrating. Sometimes it is fine, and other times stop and start, static, etc. NBC is absolutely awful for me.

Yeah, I have the same issues with NBC. So far I've been able to tack down a few rouge youtube posters capable of sometimes going undetected. I find Hulu to be the best option, but the cw site is way better than nbc.com.

I thought I was the only one still watching this. I LOVE this show!!! A friend of mine got me hooked and she has quit watching. I also like Petra right now for some reason. When she called to make that lunch date with Jane....I was like "awwww.....Petra is trying to make a friend". I keep going back and forth on who I think would be right for Jane.

It is on opposite something else I watch, and since I can't record, not on my "must see" list. I usually try to catch up on shows I want to watch, but can't because of conflicts, when the reruns are on. But then, I do have a lot of conflicts, and then come weekends, there is NOTHING on I want to watch. LOL
Just thought I'd give you a heads up, knowing your love for Rita Moreno! She's returning to the show tomorrow as Jane's grandmother:

Back