Jason47's 52nd Anniversary Tribute

Jason47

Reaction score
Jason47's "Days of Our Lives" 52nd Anniversary Tribute.

"Days" fans, in honor of the 52nd anniversary of "Days of Our Lives" next week, take a trip down memory lane with this 75-minute tribute video. Remember all the good and bad times in Salem, and cherish the memories of all of your favorite cast members. This is an update to the 50th anniversary tribute released two years ago, with 15 minutes of additional material. Take some time this weekend and enjoy 52 years of "Days" memories!

Jason! I love even the idea of this tribute and so appreciate your creative hard work to treat us to this gem. Thank you.:hug:

I will watch this on my cross country flight out to Day of Days

Oh, my gosh, lucky you, that is fabulous you get to the Day of Days.....

Jason, this was wonderful. Do you happen to have a song list?

I didn't write one down. Most of the songs have been on Days.

Off the top of my head:

Days Theme
Forrest Gump Feather Theme (instrumental)
Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You (instrumental; since real version is blocked)
Always (2011 Horton Town Square Dedication version; sung by Bill Hayes & Susan Seaforth Hayes)
Always (1980 Tom/Alice 50th Anniversary version, sung by most of the Horton Family; final solos by Macdonald Carey and Frances Reid)
Through the Years (Kenny Rogers)
Oh How The Years Go By (two versions, Vanessa Williams and Amy Grant)
Love Lift Us Up (Joe Cocker/Jennifer Warnes)
Friends and Lovers (Gloria Loring and Carl Anderson)
One Dream (Bo/Carly theme song. Always enjoyed that song, so I put it in. I asked the show if I could get the singer's names, but they said they don't have those records available)
Silent Night (Nadia Bjorlin and Kyle Lowder; reports say it was recorded the evening of 9/11/01)
I'll Be Home For Christmas (Kassie DePaiva)
A few Bill Hayes songs play in the 1970's section of photos
I Will Remember You (Sarah MacLachlan) for the memorial section

I think that is most of them! Might have forgotten a few.

Oh, my, was finally able to LISTEN (had no sound on computer for some time) that was just great.

By the way, I thought there was a pic of Andre' Rieu in there......at 101.49. I even went back.....when was he on the show (I love him, have a couple of his CDs)

Back