Jenn......ugh!!!

SarahBeth

Reaction score
There are not many college freshman men that would discuss in intimate details of what is going wrong with their girl. Now of course they would tell some but they sure wouldn't tell if they boinked the girl's mother. But even if JJ hadn't, there's no way he would say yes to Jenn offering to talk to Paige for him.

Jenn needs to back off of the "I'm his mother so he has to talk to me" train. But I would love for JJ to say "we broke up and I went out and and picked up another girl".

However what I really think JJ isn't seeing is that Paige wants to know every detail about him and eavesdropped on conversations which revealed the painful truth about Jack. And that she is constantly doubting him. That is what he should be ticked about.

There was no reason tptb had to go the disgusting route of JJ and Eve boinking. Because of the constant doubt-fest which led to on again and off again it's easy to see that JJ very easily could have picked up any girl and had fun with her after the break up. JJ couldn't be faulted with that but there could be lots of drama.

The only good that could come out of the JJ/Eve boink is Paige finding out and breaking it off for good. I can only hope that then she will leave Salem for good.

removed comments pertaining to actress....JS

I know right. I actually think it would have been a better story had JJ found Paige at the apartment and because he was drunk they ended up doing it, then they both had after sex regrets and JJ worries he raped Paige. Or else he did something with Bev. This story is so ridiculous, badly plotted and just ugh.

As for your point about Jen, I totally agree. Jen doesn't seem to understand that she has to build a relationship with her adult son instead of trying to force him to be close to her. JJ was probably a little boy when she stuck him in that boarding school and that seems to be the last time she actually parented him--but he grew up while she wasn't looking, so she needs to cut out the inappropriate attempts at mothering now.

Even if Jenn did actually build a relationship with JJ there are still details about his relationship and sex life that he's not going to share with his mother. And if he was going to share those things it would be to a father figure/male mentor. It is clear though that she didn't learn a dang thing about trying to force him to talk to her. She's just taking a different approach instead of stomping her heels and shrieking "we are going to talk now" and then not listening. This approach isn't any more effective. I just wish that when she suggested that she could talk to Paige for him that he would have just said "oh hell no".

The only compensation I'm going to get for the Eve/JJ scene is the look on Jennifer's face when she finds out! Both her offspring seem to end up in situations with significantly older romps. Abby with Austin and EJ; and JJ with Eve (so far).

Eve and Jenn go way back, so this'll be the icing on the cake! So glad the TV was interrupted while the Eve/JJ tryst happened, but I'm getting far too many flashback scenes that just totally mess with my mind. Oh.. just me... patiently waiting to see that moment when Jenn gets hit with the truth.

Oh, depends on how she finds out. She won't blame JJ at all, the innocent boy was befuddled by drink and sorrow, was confused, and Eve took advantage of that, seduced him, figuring to really "sock it to Jen"........which is how Jennifer will probably look at it. So, she will be spitting tacks at Eve, for sure. Jen never asks questions, she always figures she knows EXACTLY what and why.

No, but he was the big bad Dimera who messed with her and was now messing with her daughter. The one thing thats consistent about Jen is she will go to any lengths to defend her kids, and theres really very little chance she'll see JJ as the aggressor, not even if Eve cries rape :sick:

I do want to see the fallout...that said, this storyline NEVER should've happened, let alone become the "A story" of the show. Paige & JJ should've parted ways long ago so she could go to Stanford. That is a far more realistic situation than what we've seen transpiring. Besides, it's not like the audience (besides a few) like Paige or are invested in the boring relationship she has with JJ.

Agree...and as for JJ growing up without Jenn noticing, heck, who can blame her, Jack died three times during the 10 years from JJ's birth to his return as a High school senior. We all missed something! LOL

I'll twentieth the notion that the JJ/Eve boink shouldn't have happened. It should have started and then stopped. Unfortunately the Days writers only know how to write people acting like dogs in heat instead of mature adults.

I do hope Paige leaves town forever at the end of this. I don't know how Eve can overcome this and despite my love for the character & actress I'm not sure I want her to anymore. Terrible, terrible writing.

Back