JJ and Eve

Fortunately Gabrielle Pascal is dead
Gabrielle (Eve's mother) is still alive. She left Salem; she didn't die (unless it was mentioned later).

This was Gabrielle's last scene (according to Beth's Days of Our Lives Page):

Gabrielle Pascal--9/6/88--Gabrielle once again abandons Eve and leaves Salem to move to Europe for an ISA case.

Oops! Yeah I was young enough when she left - but for some reason I thought she was dead. Apparently not. Not that the writers would care.

Let's PRETEND she's dead so they can't have JJ flirt with her, too!! :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Yeah, they've done this story before, too (assuming the weird looks and stupid moaning is going there)... didn't Nick and Billie *ahem* either during or after Nick and Chelsea dated? Please, please, PLEASE don't go there again!!

Yes, concurrently to Daniel bedding Kate and dating Chelsea.

:rotfl:

I so hope it comes out that the reason Eve doesn't want JJ with Paige is because she's got a thing for him and wants him for herself. :sarcasm:

This is ridiculous and Paige needs to go away, Eve needs to interact with someone her own age and not be such a floozy. I can't stand this "storyline" and I really don't have much for Eve whatsoever.

Methinks he's been hanging around Daniel too much. :sick:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm repulsed as well. And so soon after Daniel & Kristen hit the sheets? WHY!!!??? Maybe the writers aren't getting enough at home, so this is all they can think about!?:rotfl:

As for Eve, well she did want Jack so badly back in the day, and she is always comparing JJ to his dad...maybe that has something to do with it? Either way, I'm grossed out and hoping nothing happens.

Back