JJ

Heather4CU

Reaction score
I like that the show seems to be building JJ into a younger leading man. With Sonny gone and Will and Paul on back burner, there really isn't a leading man in the younger crowd. Plus Paul is still a newbie. So, I like that JJ seems to be stepping up. He is a Horton so it's more fitting than someone like Chad being the lead.

While the police investigation was a bit far fetched, I'm willing to suspend disbelief if JJ ends up becoming a cop in order to protect Jen and Abby. I've said for a while the show needs younger cops. We now have Lani but we need more.

I liked the chemistry between him and Gabi too and I'd be open to seeing a triangle with them and Jeannie T.

I love Casey Moss (JJ). He is a great actor and has been doing a fine job with the material he has been given. I can't wait to see what is in store for him in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope he does not become one of Ben's victims. The past couple episodes have got me worried. The only saving grace is he really has nothing to do with Chad at this point so that's where Ben's motivations seem to be.

I have to admit, when they first brought JJ on, I couldn't stand him. The character was so annoying; I found it hard to watch, but it seems the writers have been slowly turning him into a character that has become much more appealing.

Back