JJ's flashback

Mr. Continuity

Reaction score
I haven't seen anything here about it but it seems another site alluded to Lani being the one he did the deed with. :tsk:

Since it has been revealed that Lani is returning to Salem....and also known that originally she came to Salem as a transfer from Miami....there was a tiny bit of speculation here that perhaps that person with whom JJ had the sexual encounter mmight be Lani. However, I really don't remember where she was supposed to havee gone when she left Salem.

I could be wrong but I don't think they ever mentioned where Lani went. The way I remember it is one day she was trying to get intimate with Shawn on the table in the police interrogation room-apparently mistaken it for the board room at Titan-then the next she was gone without a word. Then it was mentioned that Theo had either tired or managed to get a hold of her after Abe was shot during the rampage of the Unholy Three. So I guess having her come back from Miami is good a place as anywhere else.

I thought they did mention that she went back to Miami. They had to explain why Shawn suddenly didn't have a partner.

The SOD Fall previews stated that Lani returns with a secret involving JJ. So it's a bit more than fan speculation.

Lani could be pregnant by someone else not JJ as well if she does come back pregnant. Valerie's son is a possibility out there on the table to make a future appearance. I believe there was a casting for a 30 year old African American male.

Reactions: jgk
I am finding JJ to be very boring lately. I know it's the writing, but still, the actor seems very lackluster to me right now. Just saying.

Back