John and Eduardo

No worries, Edwardo is not in the right age group for that to happen. Can't remember the character's name, but I suspect that Dan's newly imported friend is his replacement, although I'm also not sure that he's currently on contract. Right now the writers seem to have a good sense of balance in regards to the characters on screen, however, at some point the network suits might be chiming in again with their demographic priorities.

Last edited:
Rather obvious........Rafe DOES have a younger brother, Dario, (remember he was hooked up with Melanie for a while) who has been down in Argentina. So, if Paul has a friend whose father is Eduardo Hernandez.......

Actually, A.Martinez (Eduardo) is a fabulous Emmy winning actor, and has been given very little to say or do since he arrived in Salem, so I would think there HAD to be a story that would involve him, use him more than has been the case so far, besides trying to mend fences with family members.

Oh Lordy. I hope that Papa Hernandez isn't going to become the character that ends up appearing in almost every storyline since Days has backed off from it being Dr Dan.

It's funny I actually think they are already starting to do this with Kayla but I haven't read one complaint about it. :)

Doubtful this will happen with Eddie too. A successful intro of a new character is giving the character ties to more than one person on the canvas--I think the show has done well with Eddie so far, he is tied to Eve/Paige, Rafe/Gabi and now John/Paul. He has not been involved in anyone else's storylines.

Last edited:
I saw A. Martinez on that Chucky movie on Netflix during Halloween. Was weird seeing A. Martinez (Eddie) as a priest who ends up getting his head severed.

It is very possible Eddie could be part of ISA. However there could be other past connections of John and Steve that could link to Eddie that they need his information.

Rather obvious........Rafe DOES have a younger brother, Dario, (remember he was hooked up with Melanie for a while) who has been down in Argentina. So, if Paul has a friend whose father is Eduardo Hernandez.......

I doubt that Dario is Paul's friend, I don't think Edwardo has been in touch with the children of that family until running into Rafe. It was mentioned yesterday, that he has kids from various wives all over the place.

Last edited:
Eduardo doesn't have to have been in touch with Dario, who can know about his father's schooling from when he a kid, was growing up. Can't imagine WHY Paul would ask his friend about Winterthorne...unless it was mentioned sometime during when they saw each other more often.

I just think that if Eduardo was ISA, Shane would know and he would assure Eve that Eduardo just didn't get up and walk out on her/Paige. Also, I think that there is a reason why Justin is looking into his background. Hopefully, that reason will come out sooner rather than later.

Shane Donovan is Kimberly's love as well as Eve, Theresa, and Andrew Donovan's father. He is also Paige and Tate's grandfather. He is also good friends with Steve Johnson and John Black as well as an ISA agent. He would definitely know if Eduardo was ISA and I really don't believe that Justin would be having him investigated if there wasn't a good reason.

I just don't believe for a minute that Eduardo is on the up and up.

Just wanted to add. I'm still hoping that Kim and Shane are not completely excluded from Days 50th since they were one of the top supercouples in the 80s. If for some reason Kim/Patsy Pease can't return for Bo's funeral, she at the very least, deserves a mention.

Last edited:
Back