SPOILER !! John's new look...and.....

@ShaSha, I hope tptb don't allow the writers to do anything that would further impede the return of a live Daniel. "When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!" -- anon.

John does look fantastic. And JS is right, Drake Hogestyn (John). was badly injured on set, when he & Steve were to break down a door to get to Marlena & Kayla. The door was supposed to be a breakaway door, but evidently had not been exchanged or set up. So when John went head first to break thru the door into the room.......the door stayed firm.

He has been gone for about 6 mos, and I believe the show has said something about him returning slowly..........

I'm shocked, just utterly shocked, at this turn of events. A plane crash? On a deserted island?? Wow, that's some exciting and unexpected plot twist. :rolleyes:
Wonder which guy will find a beautiful girl to take care of him while he recuperates? Who will wade in the ocean and get stung by a sting ray? Who will be an imposter? Ye gads.

No reason not to believe you. I understand after the SOD article. Thanks. Sorry for misinterpreting. Deleted my post. Not being a doctor though having a new kidney certainly on the other side of the bench wasn't aware that they were the same, which made bringing him back slowly as they are make even more sense which is why I commented at all.

Last edited:
Fully understood. Didn't take it as snark I just don't like posting incorrect information when it comes to medical injury and actually thinking yes head injury and brain injuries are one in the same. Not sure why it didn't register before

Back