SPOILER !! Jonathan McClendon (Chase)

maruuac

Reaction score
I just read on another site that Jonathan McClendon (Chase) is out. The actor states that he hasn't taped in months and DOOL has not contacted him to be in any future episodes. He states that it has been a real pleasure working for Days. Guess Chase will be living at the mental health hospital?

That info is here already on this site. According to spoilers, Next week, Chase has a major meltdown, and whatever happens, .....am only GUESSING that it is what precipitates Chase no longer being part of story. The actor has stated, via Twitter, in response to a question, that he has not worked in several months, and had not been called. He was not on contract. This is exactly what happened with Tad. I miss him.

Opps! Sorry Poirot. Didn't see it. I wish they would have given Chase a better storyline.

The writers could have had a long-running field day with Chase/Ciara as a couple. I thought I had detected some foreshadowing of same. :rolleyes:

Why, oh why, did they not keep "T?" :( Something to do with wanting us to forget the Sonny/Will/Paul storyline? :rolleyes:

Yeah, he is as good as done as we hope Aiden will be. This might lead to a mental breakdown for Aiden even worst. Good acting though portraying what he was given.

Back