Julian mirror

You will not believe what I & my daughter in GA have been going thru to try and get the videos up. Julian had never seen a 3 way mirror, and was so intrigued, thinking there was another boy, and he wanted the boy to come out to play. We could not get the videos on from the computers, so she used you tube, so please try both and let me know. There are certain settings for it, so she changed them. I know I can see the clip, but for others...???? It is just so funny, makes you laugh.

You can see the brace on his right leg.....and note he uses his left hand.

Last edited:
What a living doll Julian is! It looks like he is getting around very well. He is smart and curious, too, trying to figure out the mirrors or what may be behind them. Too cute!

Thanks for posting. Wonderful to see him so active after going through
so much in his young life.

Thank you god in giving Julian's family a miracle.

I have asked for prayers for this lad so many times, and so wanted you all to see something besides just a picture. (Again, for those who don't know, Julian had a stroke as he was being born, and the entire left side of brain was lost) I just got a video of him "reading" a book.....and it is hysterical. He seems to have his own reading language, but you can hear him suddenly say a few phrases..."What this read"? is one...I will post it later on....

For Julian to be interested in the book and pretending to read is amazing! I can hardly believe the progress he has made so quickly! The power of prayer and a brave, determined little boy!

Bless his little heart. Precious and adorable, he just made my day! I was not having a good day and seeing him just brightened it up SO much. My favorite part is a about :32 in the first video when he gives a precious little grin then peeks around the corner at himself in the mirror. SO adorable.

Back