Monday July 25:
Aiden puts a new plan in motion.
Eduardo receives a chilling message.

Tuesday July 26:
Nicole witnesses Deimos’s softer side.

Wednesday July 27:
Fynn pulls Kayla into a kiss.

Thursday July 28:
John gets a lead in Tate’s kidnapping case.

Friday July 29:
Steve begins a new, unexpected career.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

I'm wondering if Hope has amnesia and thinks she is still married to Aiden and/or he is in charge of medical decisions for her.

Why is Fynn still on this show?

And didn't Steve just start a new career at BlackPatch? Do NOT tell me he is joining the Salem PD.

@ NikkiFan......I did not see anything about Summer in the above spoilers???? There will be more spoilers out.

As to Kayla/Fynn.......heck, they almost had sex out in CA, so perhaps Fynn thinks there is something between them?? Or maybe it is a goodbye kiss, as he decides to accept a job elsewhere??

Oh, those are just the lst ones out. There will probably be additional ones within the next few days. There is usually 3 or 4 for each day of the week.

Monday July 25:
Aiden puts a new plan in motion. [Give it up, Aiden. None of your plans ever work out. You should get back to simply being a shyster lawyer. Can't you hear those slip-and-fall and dog-bite cases calling?]
Eduardo receives a chilling message. [Big deal, Eduardo. By now "chilling" messages should be old hat. Besides, if you defeated the mighty Yo-Daddy and his phantom army, you can take down anyone.]

Tuesday July 26:
Nicole witnesses Deimos’s softer side. [What side is that Nicole? Maybe Deimos's "softer side" is akin to the squishy side of a piece of fruit that's starting to go bad.]

Wednesday July 27:
Fynn pulls Kayla into a kiss. [You're pathetic, Fynn. Can't a handsome guy with an Aussie accent such as yourself get a young, attractive girlfriend?]

Thursday July 28:
John gets a lead in Tate’s kidnapping case. [Another new lead, John? To find Summer, just follow the unmistakable odor of sleaze.]

Friday July 29:
Steve begins a new, unexpected career. [Given up on Black Patch Investigations, Steve? What's your new gig, working as a short-order cook at Salem's Hot Dog Hut?]

Last edited:
I too, think Fynn's kissing Kayla, will be a good-bye kiss. AND, I know this sounds crazy, but I'm kind of liking Nicole with Deimos. They are both very injured people, who have done rrrrreeeeally bad things. Just maybe they can heal each other a bit???? (I know I'm being overly optimistic, but I can hope.)

I love Nicole, and I honestly just do not want her set up for heartbreak again. Vincent Irrizary (Deimos) is a fabulous actor, I do love him as well (even if I have not liked the nasty side of Deimos). Nicole has always just wanted someone to love her.....just for her, and that is what she deserves. Not the berating, and door slamming in her face, insulting, etc. she got from previous love interests. In addition, she has lost 2 babies.....it is just so unfair to the character (lost her Pookie, too)

So I just want Nicole to have a loving, happy relationship, with someone who is really and always good to her.

Yep, sounds boring for a soap, but I think stories can always be written so that a couple faces them together. Anyone for Hart to Hart reruns......or MacMillan & Wife???

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9303863/4/#new

Monday 7/25/16‬
Blanca and Gabi bond.

‪Tuesday 7/26/16‬
Claire puts the breaks on her college education.

‪Wednesday 7/27/16‬
Jade and Joey grow closer.

‪Thursday 7/28/16‬
Theresa has a revelatory dream.

‪Friday 7/29/16‬
John and Brady question Deimos in Tate’s kidnapping.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Aiden puts a new plan in motion.
Adriana urges Rafe to stay away from Hope.
Blanca and Gabi bond.
Eduardo receives a chilling message.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016
Nicole witnesses Deimos's softer side.
Claire puts the breaks on her college education.
Shawn and Belle are at odds with one another.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Fynn pulls Kayla into a kiss.
Steve confides in Eduardo.
Jade and Joey grow closer.

Thursday, July 28, 2016
Theresa has a revelatory dream.
John gets a lead in Tate's kidnapping case.
Sonny and Paul share a moment.

Friday, July 29, 2016
John and Brady question Deimos in Tate's kidnapping.
Steve begins a new, unexpected career.
Joey deals with the after effects of killing Ava.

Monday 7/25/16
Blanca and Gabi bond.

Oh my, does it really say that? *takes out glasses gives them a through cleaning puts them on*.

Oh my stars and garters it's a honest-to-goodness spoiler with Gabi in it. I feel like a bird-watcher who has caught footage of the ivory-billed woodpecker on video!!

(The ivory-billed woodpecker is a species of woodpecker that is believed to be extinct. But I saw a story on "60 Minutes" some years back about how there had been reported sightings of it in the bayous of Arkansas. Anyway my point is that much like Gabi sightings of it (if it still exists) are very rare indeed.)

As to the actual nature of the spoiler itself is concerned I say cool. Like so many other characters Gabi needs a relationship beyond family and romance and I like Blanca so bring it on!! What took them so long?

I don't think I've done anything to make an enemy of anyone who posts spoilers at daytimeroyaltyonline.com who would post this to torment me as a form of reprisal. So I'm certain this really legit!! :)

Hey just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get you, you know? LOL

Last edited:
Back