SPOILER !! July 25th week

Finally, Gabi's back.

It looks like Tate's kidnapping is going to take awhile. I still think the kidnapper will be revealed right before the Olympics.

Sigh, why is Claire not going to college. Is she relying on her singing career which has still not went anywhere? I still wish they had kept the teens 15/16. That would make more sense given their maturity level. None of the teens act like the responsible young adults they are supposed to be at 18.

At least Joey is beginning to deal with Ava's murder. That is one step in the right direction.

Fynn, go away. You should have stayed in California. Steve is changing careers? He and John just started BlackPatch.

Last edited:
Sonny and Paul share a moment.

The moment will last over entire Thursday and Friday episode and absolutely nothing will happen, beyond saying "Hi, wanta get a cup of coffee?" Pure speculation on my part. Please surprise me Days writers. I'd love to be surprised.

I wish I had hope for this show.

Yes, sorry the Summer in Roman's office is for July 18 week. I posted in the wrong thread. Regardless of that, I'm still wondering about Clark.

I also think Tate's kidnapper will be revealed as the Olympics cliffhanger. I've said this in several threads already. Interesting that they are questioning Deimos. I think all of these current characters are red herrings except maybe the nanny, Summer and Dario. But I don't think any of them orchestrated it.

Belle and Shawn are probably at odds about Claire. I'm guessing this will be resolved in 1 episode.

I also agree the teens should have been kept at 15/16 for the same reasons already stated. And also because we don't have enough younger kids on the show to SORAS to new teens. Aging them to 18 goes against everything Ken Corday said last Fall about creating a younger generation. I know he lies often but this really annoys me.

Too little too late Joe. Bad pacing strikes again.

It says Steve's career change is unexpected. I think becoming a cop is not unexpected for him given his ISA background. Maybe he decides to run the Pub with Caroline?

I believe we have all forgotten about Dario's knowledge about the money and letter Summer received about kidnapping Tate. So now, why hasn't Dario come forward? Summer shared the info with Dario and he told her there is no way she could do this. Why haven't we seen Dario about this?

By the way, I like Deimos and Nicole as well. Just maybe Deimos will make a complete turnaround to the good side. Could be he give Victor back his home and Titan. ShaSha

First thought Victor, but now I think the kidnapper is one of the returning actors in the six remaining choices. Don't count Vivian out as she certainly has a reason to go after Brady.

I believe we have all forgotten about Dario's knowledge about the money and letter Summer received about kidnapping Tate. So now, why hasn't Dario come forward? Summer shared the info with Dario and he told her there is no way she could do this. Why haven't we seen Dario about this?

I haven't forgotten. I still think there is a chance he is the one who kidnapped Tate.

Then what did Summer get for Dominque? Dominque MAY have brought fake I.D., since Summer had the remaining $100,000 so had plenty of money. ???? (She had the original $50,000 which she returned to Brady, and there was $100,000 in that satchell. Maybe Dario took the baby to PREVENT Summer from taking it.......however once she was out of town, it seems he would have returned him, but did not. Well, I think that baby is not going to be found until AFTER the Olympic break. They may just let us see him, and that will be the cliffhanger. ????

My money is on Xander having kidnapped Tater Tot. I wish it would have been Kristen - crazy as a cuckoo still & obsessed with Brady. But there was a picture on Twitter of Paul Telfer (Xander) in a room that looked a LOT like the exact same room in another picture someone posted who said they were doing a guest spot on Days.

Does that make sense, because I've had like 2 cups of coffee & I'm WIRED right now.

Anyway, I think him being seen with Tater Tot, or at least being revealed will be after the Olympics. I don't think he's out to hurt the munchkin, just make Theresa pay for lying about him trying to rape her.

I still want my Shawn & Belle together with Claire all living happily in Salem. I mean, is it rocket science that the supercouple-in-the-making kids of two of the greatest supercouples Days has ever had, should be together? Really??

I wish we'd have seen more of Gabi & JJ's "romance". Seeing her now is good, but seriously - I'm nonplussed about this one.

Sorry not sorry, but I think Fynn & Kayla will still hit the sheets. She's still upset with Steve and Fynn will be a one-night-stand. Yecch. I really hate that Steve is getting a new job already - I hope it's short lived, I want him working with John at BlackPatch®!

Where's Marlena in all of this TaterTot kidnapping?? It's crazy she's not involved. C.R.A.Z.Y.

Not here for Rafe/Hope. Good gravy they're so forced, I can't stand it.

Did you all miss me? HAHA!!! Haven't been here in a while, but it's good to be back!! *said in a Stefano voice*

Good to see you, LucyFan. I grew up with the expression, "Good gravy," and had wondered if it was a local thing. Since you are from Michigan, you've answered my question. :back:You are probably right about Fynn and Kayla. I don't like it but it may be what she needs, in order to get back on track with Steve. Maybe the root of her problem is not really his going on adventures but that he went to bed with Ava. If she does the same with Fynn, perhaps that will even things up for her. Not that she would be thinking that way intentionally, but on a subconscious level. :rolleyes:

Dario is the one that told Summer she can't do that, Heather 4CU. ShaSha

Why can't Claire sing and take classes?

There are actual degrees in college for music. Really, I am dead serious. You can go there and they teach you how to sing. They help you develop the ability to sing in tune, with correct breathing so you can sustain a tone, how to project your voice and move your lips. There are classes in composition and jazz which expand your comprehension and performance of music.
:tsk::clap::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Back