SPOILER !! July 25th week

I wish that NBC would use "new Pics" in their photo spoilers for the week. Half the time the pics chose do not match the spoiler at all.

What the heck? Did Summer color her hair again? And this is exactly what happened to Clark. (except we know Theresa will be around until the fall. Hmmmm.

Well I guess she doesn't need the disguise anymore since she is back in Salem? That or there was some heavy editing going on. I personally prefer the dark hair which I think is her natural color.

Agree.......I figured she had gone back to natural color. So this is sort of odd.....unless as you said, heavy editing. Perhaps all the Vegas, dark hair, Summer at the cop shop, was all filmed later, while this was filmed originally??

Whaaaat?! Okay definitely it is heavy editing or they just sprayed Summer's hair with dark brown color spray because no way will the actress do that much coloring back and forth to her hair.

Sonny looks SO cute, nice haircut!

Though now I'm wondering if this means Jeannie T will be the one on trial as the defendant. Summer more then likely dies we already know she is done about. Guess I can throw Kate out of ever getting justice LOL. Now I am ready to place some bets that Theresa will be the one with the tough female jail cell mate.

IF Theresa happens to end up in jail.......that would mean there are more Brady's are in jail then one DiMera. LOL! Ironic! Hope should be on that list as well.

Last edited:
If so...she would have discarded it once she got to Salem. Am talking of Summer the character. There would have been no reason for Summer to be using it in Salem. It could be the actress was using a wig for the dark hair, but it was supposed to be that Summer had dyed her hair, I think even Victor made reference to that.

I bet Jeannie T going to jail is part of the kidnapper's plan. It will likely end up being self defense but I bet she does go temporarily.

If it's Kristen, she will want Brady for herself.

If it's Xander, he will want her in jail as payback for accusing him of rape.

If it's anyone else, then it's to hurt Brady or Kim/Shane if we go off of Jason's list.

I am confused. Yeah, what else is new? :rolleyes: But I have watched the video clip and read the comments several times, and it looks to me like Theresa is the one who gets pushed down, with Summer threatening to kill her. But in the comments, everyone is saying Theresa is going to get into trouble for killing Summer. I must have missed something important. Can someone please clarify for me?

I am confused. Yeah, what else is new? :rolleyes: But I have watched the video clip and read the comments several times, and it looks to me like Theresa is the one who gets pushed down, with Summer threatening to kill her. But in the comments, everyone is saying Theresa is going to get into trouble for killing Summer. I must have missed something important. Can someone please clarify for me?
We know Summer is leaving soon, so it is just speculation that maybe Jeannie T kills Summer during that altercation. But it's all pure speculation.

And we know that Jen Lilley (Jeannie T) doesn't leave until sometime in November.

If so...she would have discarded it once she got to Salem. Am talking of Summer the character. There would have been no reason for Summer to be using it in Salem. It could be the actress was using a wig for the dark hair, but it was supposed to be that Summer had dyed her hair, I think even Victor made reference to that.
I just meant the actress was wearing a wig, not the character. I think we were supposed to believe Summer dyed her hair.

Last edited:
That is the problem in spoiler threads, as folks then tend to guess what this or that means. Being that it is known Jen Lilley (Theresa) will be appearing in Salem until Oct/Nov. folks realize she probably is merely knocked out for a bit, (or faking). So, thus, speculation has arisen that perhaps Summer gets injured/dies during this altercation (assuming Jeannie T wakes up and resumes the fight) and thus perhaps it is Jeannie T who goes on trial in the late Fall. Again, we have had spoilers about Marcia Clark resuming her role as Judge, in the fall. So...someone is on trial then.

Moira, that actually is not at all far fetched. And it can be either Kristen or Xander. Both are great blackmailers and opportunists. Either wouldn't surprise me to set Theresa up for murder.

Back