SPOILER !! June 27th week

Monday June 27, 2016
A twisted friendship begins between Andre and Kate. [Any "friendship" involving Ms. Blue Chunk and Andre is "twisted" by definition.]

Tuesday June 28, 2016
Summer tells Dario that Clark’s sister is in town asking questions. [Many Days viewers would applaud if this sister emulated the deranged Meredith who back in 2009 tried to brick up Rafe in her basement.]

Wednesday June 29, 2016
Summer returns to her hotel room to find a satchel filled with money and instructions. [Now that this cheap grifter has some ready cash, why doesn't she take the next flight back to L.A.?]
Deimos agrees to clear Nicole’s name on one condition. [In Salem, there's always a catch.]

Thursday June 30, 2016
Deimos agrees to return to Salem with Nicole, who is both relieved and intrigued by what that might mean for them. [Instead of being "intrigued" they should be gleefully anticipating the look on Kate's face when she sees Deimos.]

Friday July 1, 2016
Nicole is upset when Deimos reveals he wants to get revenge on Kate first before he announces to the world that he's alive. [Salemites always needlessly complicate things. Deimos should just tell Roman about what really went down by the Salem River and then sit back and laugh as the cuffs are slapped on Kate. Would an orange prison jumpsuit clash with her blue chunk?]
Aiden and Hope share a warm moment back at the cabin. [Now is the time for the Cabin Raccoon Team to launch an all-out, no-holds-barred attack. What better trespasser to make an example of than lying, scheming Aiden?]

I think most people would see being there as Kate was slapped in cuffs and led away to the clink as a form of revenge. But I don't think Deimos would see that as "personal" enough. He's lived his life with an old world mentality of "Vendetta." Which demands payback on a grander scale. Plus he spent thirty years of his life locked away for a murder he didn't commit so I doubt he has much faith in any system of justice.

This ends today's session of armchair psychology. LOL

This is a good point. Victor could easily have brought down Deimos by going legal, but preferred good, old-fashioned Kiriakis revenge. And when did Stefano's cherished revenge ever take the form of having somebody arrested. The only question is what form of revenge would satisfy Deimos? -- Kate floating face-down in the Salem River? An impoverished Kate sitting in the Town Square holding a "Will Scheme for Food" sign? Kate the cocktail waitress serving drunks at Belle's gin mill? Kate down by the piers saying, "Hey sailor, do you want a good time?" Kate scrubbing floors at the K-mansion or Titan headquarters? Kate being mocked by Salem school children ("Kate and Andre sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!")? Or maybe Kate for once in her life being forced to ask Lucas for financial help?

Last edited:
Why on earth would Nicole be attracted to this mean s.o.b.? She has more intelligence and integrity to fall for his lust and piano playing, although I realize that he can be charismatic. No. Just no.

Even if Aiden only visited Andre ONCE....he supposedly did not know who had kidnapped him. And he still went before visiting his son. Seems to me, even if no audio, (which I think they do have) all you need is someone who is able to read lips????

Aiden knew, and said that the DiMeras were who kidnapped him. That is why Rafe said about when they made a double of him, and other DiMera talk that has went on since Aiden came back. You would think that they would hold Andre on kidnapping charges even if they can't hold him on Stefano's murder.

Well that looks mildly interesting.

I just wish really wish that someone would take Ms. Kate Roberts down. Or take her on a trip for many many months. Or hand her a letter to mail.

If we see anyone else, it will be filler stuff, probably. Scenes that probably mean nothing. Am sure Andre & Chad are on, because Andre tells Chad that Abigail gave him the letter to give to Chad.

And am pretty sure Rafe is on, as he is to find that Aiden visited Andre in prison.

So, I am guessing Hope isn't tricking Aiden, since the spoiler says she almost sleeps with him. I hope Chloe tells Nicole that she had sex with Demios and that he asked her to go away with him. Nicole doesn't need to be with a male version of Kate!

If Hope is trying to learn if Aiden is hiding anything...well, she has had sex with him before...so what is wrong with doing so now to help her make her decision? However, the operative word is "almost" - she does back away from it

Last edited:
Back