SPOILER !! June casting updates

Yes, T's full name was Tad. Same guy.

a986caeccebb516907cca5021508f513.jpg

Morgan Fairchild (Anjelica) ......meh. Days never has written well for "guest stars".

I'm not a fan of stunt casting either but I think Anjelica's writing started with Dena and was tweaked by Ron. So that could be a saving grace in this case. One of interviews says that she re-introduces 2 characters. I'm guessing one is Alex Kiriakis. Who could the other one be?

Yes there was a casting call for an "Alex" a few months ago. Some had speculated it may have been for Andrew Donovan. But I think it said Alex's dad was a playboy so I guess that could describe Justin when he was younger. Maybe a bit of a stretch.

Found the item..................(it was posted mid Jan. 2017) Soap Opera Digest is reporting a casting call from "Days of our Lives." The studio is seeking to find a male to play the part of Alex, who has "spent the last ten years traveling the world and amassing a small fortune. His ambition grew and his success in the marketplace has given him a enough of a cocky confidence to come to Salem with an agenda to challenge his family for control of the business. When it comes to women, Alex can be a bit of a playboy like his dad used to be."

Back