Kassie DePaiva (Eve) illness

Poor thing, I hope the treatment hasn't knocked her about too badly and that she's back to normal soon.

Selfishly, I'm sad that Eve's not going to be back for as long as I'd hoped. I feel like there's plenty of unfinished business with the character.

Oh, she will be back. I am glad she was contracted for longer than a 2 or 3 days visit, so whatever they had in store for Eve, it will eventually come. Just a few weeks later than originally thought.

I actually hope Eve picks right back up with Justin because I actually thought the two had chemistry. Deimos and Eve I hope that is just something to do with music. Though the two would make a much more suitable couple. But yes there's lots of material to give Eve now that Claire and Chloe are singers as well then Philip with the music industry storyline. Prayers go out to Kassie DePaiva. Glad she is returning.

Wishing this beautiful and talented woman a speedy recovery. My prayers and love are with her and her loved ones. I love her spirit, she's such an inspiration to so many.

Also glad she is returning..........and she did get a clean bill of health from her doctors, yayyyy.

I don't miss Theresa at all, did not even for a second. I guess her story, name change, etc. just did not set that well with me.........but the fact is the actress opted to leave. Her choice.

Back