Kate...and EJ!!

Discussion in 'Daily Days' started by Poirot, May 12, 2013.

1. Poirot Administrator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I was posting within the "perfect DiMera wife" thread, and I was thinking about Kate being truly, the perfect DiMera wife.....and then remembering that she & EJ had quite the fling at one time, so why not pair them? And then I remembered how they were in business together at Mystic. Partners actually. And how Lucas discovered that EJ had been skimming funds, stealing from his own company. It got shut down, and in the end, Kate lost everything. He managed to slip out of any blame (no, have no idea how).
    This left her broke, no funds, and that was when she asked stefano for some financial help. He gave her a million dollars, and I will never forget.....he was in a wheel chair, and in "payment". Well, she pushed his wheel chair off to his bedroom, and made Stefano a very happy man. LOLOL

Kate though, is pretty smart, and learned a lesson. So while she would be the perfect DiMera wife, she would never trust EJ. and she is smart enough to know he doesn't have the vast army of spies and stoolies that Stefano does. Yep, would love to see those two being tied together, and so very wary of each other. LOL
    QueenB, sirramix, Soaphead and 6 others appreciate this.
  2. Lil0 Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Love it. That would take care of so many problems.:clap:
  3. Sunnydaz Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I have to admit that is genius! Only problem is tptb are idiots leaving nothing to look forward to like your idea. What a shame :rolleyes:

ps: i remember when Kate wheeled Stephano to his bedroom and if i'm not mistaken he was doing pop-a-wheeleys after :p
    Days Pretender and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  4. Daysdegrassi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I've actually heard from some people that they'd love to see Kate back with EJ, and Sami, of course, back with Rafe.
    jgk and Days Pretender appreciate this.
  5. KathyLu Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I'm sure that popping his wheeley was what Kate had in mind. And that works out literally to a million dollars a pop! :rotfl:
    Footballmum, sirramix, Days Pretender and 2 others appreciate this.
  6. Anna&Tony Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I love Kate and EJ together. I like how they speak to each other.
    They are both fully aware of what the other one is capable of and enjoy the teasing and one upmanship.
    I like to believe they both have a soft spot for each other (although I guess Sami will soon destroy that as well).

They are like Nicole and EJ together without her insecurities and with his controlling behaviour slightly tempered.

If we have to have EJ and Sami I'ld like to see Nicole moved into a Kate like role with EJ. Immune to his charms but able to point out what he is up to and why its going to unravel. I don't see why Sami is allowed to have endless run ins and scenes with Rafe and Lucas and yet Nicole and EJ are limited in their exposure. In many ways Nicole is just as good with EJ when she isn't in love with him as when she is in love with him. And EJ always seems more intelligent when he is with Nicole. Anyway I miss their banter, I just wish they would let them talk to each other.
    The only upside of EJ Sami, Nicole Eric was going to be the family gatherings and there's been none of that.
    jgk and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  7. Daysdegrassi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    I actually think EJ will like Kate even more. The fact that she's in love with Rafe and they're sleeping together means his precious Samanther won't want him. Or so he thinks...He never listens to Lucas' advice.
    jgk and Days Pretender appreciate this.
  8. susala Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Actually, I think it might be fun to see Sami paired with Stefano. LOLOLOLOLOLOL :p
    Sunnydaz and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  9. Noel Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Personally, I loved Kate with Stefano. For once he chose a successful, intelligent woman and not a bimbo. And for once, Kate learned to LOVE him and it wasn't just a fling. You know, like DrDanTan was for her!
    QueenB, jgk, Days Pretender and 1 other person appreciate this.
  10. Poirot Administrator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Kate has had a succession of flings. And except for Father Eric, I think she has slept with every man currently in Salem. Stefano, Victor, EJ, Dan. Rafe...just one notch after another. Some of the men whose notches are on her bedpost are no longer in Salem or are dead....Maroni, Colin Murphy, Ian.
    But then, that is what soaps do. The merry go round of beds and partners. get up from one, try another.
    sirramix, katmouse, Daysdegrassi and 2 others appreciate this.
  11. Days Pretender Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Kate and EJ.jpg Missie Poirot.. Your wish is my command. Presto I bring you EJ and Kate one more time.....
    Daysdegrassi, Poirot and Sunnydaz appreciate this.
  12. MandieBlanchard Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    While I am utterly enjoying Kate with Rafe...I must say that my heart is still with Kate and Stefano ...I love them together...they are a powerhouse duo.
    I only love Ej with Nicole....However I wouldn't mind seeing him getting it on with Arianna Hernandez or Chloe Lane
    As for Sami..I want her alone.. bare feet with missing front teeth..with nothing
    QueenB and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  13. Just Samantha Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Arianna Hernandez is dead.
    Anna&Tony, Days Pretender and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  14. Daysdegrassi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Who knows? It could be changed into a situation where Ian McCallister, secretly in town before 2012, kidnapped her and used a double to get killed:rotfl:
    Days Pretender and Just Samantha appreciate this.
  15. MandieBlanchard Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Hmmm I am aware that Arianna Hernandez is,dead...But I wanted her and Ej to have a fling...just like as wanted Ej to have an affair with Chloe
    Daysdegrassi appreciates this.
  16. Just Samantha Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    Oh.... the way you phrased it was confusing then, as if Arianna was still alive, since you phrased it in the present tense and not the past tense.

NOTE: poster edited her post so it makes sense now.
    Days Pretender and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  17. Anna&Tony Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
  18. sirramix Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    There are only a few in Salem that Kate hasn't bedded, whether personally or professionally. :)

She does seem to have a large spectrum of preferences, from younger ones like Nicholas Alemain to older ones like Stefano. At least Abe & none of the other Horton brothers fell for her (besides Bill).

With EJ, I enjoyed their romps before. It seemed fitting for the "playboy racecar celebrity" to be bedding her as just a physical fling. Now, though, I think Kate would be teaching EJ a thing or two (not in the bed) in his distrustful ways. She's been with Stefano, more than just physical. She knows EJ better now. In a relationship between the two of them I think Kate would eat EJ alive & always have one up on him & his schemes. But that could be fun as well. :)
    katmouse, QueenB and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.
  19. Daysdegrassi Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    EJ should go to her for help as well! While I hope Stefano takes him down, it would be a fun way to see Kate other than her just having sex with Rafe.
  20. TamiBelle Well-Known Member

Message Count:
    Thanks Received:
    He's one for ya, what about Marlena & Elvis, wouldn't that make Samanthers hair stand on end! Tehehehehe just kidding but it would be funny
    katmouse and Daysdegrassi appreciate this.