Kate the Snake

maruuac

Reaction score
The writing was on the wall when she was fired from the board. Kate is such a low lying snake that she would throw her own flesh and blood under the bus to get ahead. I can only hope that when karma does come her way that it is delicious to watch... I thought that Victor would have been a little smarter.

Oh, she may be a charming snake, but Kate has made plenty of money over the years, could have started up her own company. Just because Stefano took his company back (which she only held for a short time) is no reason to betray her own son as she did. Justin is Victor's nephew, not his "son". Brady is his GRANDSON, but Victor would never throw them away as Kate just did to Lucas.

I can remember when Victor threw her out after a betrayal of him, by her. She may have initially had to scramble....living out of her car, then in the shelter, then waitressing, but it did not take Kate long to get back up on her feet, running her own company, etc. In fact, she has Mytic, plus Hearth & Home. Right now, she has to have plenty stashed away, stocks in other companies, etc. And heck, she doesn't even maintain a home, or a car....so no expenses for her there.

Just hard to believe she would betray Lucas like this just to get a job there. I just hope Victor, who is always one step ahead of everyone, has a plan. LOL (if he keeps tabs on folks, he has to know what Justin has been up to in Dubai....and Elsa!)

I really can't stand what's become of Kate. Lucas is the one child she's really raised (I don't count Philip because of SORAS) and she treats him like yesterday's garbage. It's psychotic. I hope Victor betrays her again, and that he hires Lucas back. I miss the friendship/foster family relationship they once had. And I think it's crazy that Victor doesn't see Justin's mistreatment of Adrienne (and Sonny et al) as nearly parallel to Bo's re: Ciara/Hope. Just really crummy writing all around.

I really really want Kate to get some triple comeuppance re: Clyde, Victor, and Stefano. She's the most villainous of the quartet In my book.

LOL Kate the Snake Roberts There was a wrestler named Jake the Snake
images
with Damian :rotfl:

Back