Leaving??

Awwww, maaaaaaaan!!! While I really hate to see her go, perhaps it's time for Nicole to take a break. She has been front and centre for quite sometime now. I have full faith that she will be back in due course because, isn't that the way it is for majority of actors on Days that have left??? They all come back at some point in time. I just hope that by the time she is asked or ready to return to Days that it will still be on the air.

The news is all over the media, and soap mags, etc. Again, the headline is purposely non revealing, and belongs in Front Page!

OK, sorry. In the past you've always said if it hasn't happened on-screen then it's a spoiler and belonged in the Crystal Ball. And, as mentioned, you kept all stories of Ali Sweeney's (Sami) departure in the Crystal Ball I think until Sami left Salem. That news was all over the place, too, just as this news is.

I truly hope the exit storyline has her getting legal custody of Holly and leaving Salem to be happy. And not being on the run with Holly and hiding out as a fugitive.
Or worse, back in prison, with Baby Holly being raised by the ditzy diva and her goofy mother. Anyway, I'm sorry to see that Ms. Zucker (Nicole) is leaving the show. She's a real professional, and has always turned in great performances no matter how absurd the script or plots happened to be.

OK, sorry. In the past you've always said if it hasn't happened on-screen then it's a spoiler and belonged in the Crystal Ball. And, as mentioned, you kept all stories of Ali Sweeney's (Sami) departure in the Crystal Ball I think until Sami left Salem. That news was all over the place, too, just as this news is.
And I knew people who didn't know Sami was leaving the show until the week it happened. I can't believe this isn't Crystal Ball.

And I'm sorry to see Nicole go, she should stick around Salem but then again, send her off and let her be happy for a minute.

Back