Leaving??

It's really hard to expect fans to follow your endeavors when you don't respect their wishes along the way. Fans have been tweeting support for an Eric/Nicole pairing to her for over 2 years now but her response has been to ignore it and continually talk about a Daniel pairing and in the SOD interview this week, she was upset that Shawn Christian (Daniel) was "the one who was leaving". The grass isn't always greener on the other side, especially when you're no longer visible on tv on a regular basis.

Not all fans wanted Eric & Nicole. She knows what it is like as she left previously and came back. There is nothing wrong with trying to better your career and I for one am wishing her the best.

I think what most Nicole fans wanted was for her to be happy, to have a nice life, a child, MAYBE a good, decent man by her side.

I thought the last time Nicole left town, she was written out, that it wasn't necessarily a choice of the actress.

For all the misery she went through, it was surprising SHE didn't have the nervous breakdown. :)

I am so sad to hear that Arianne Zucker (Nicole) is leaving Days of our Lives. She is my favourite actress on Days and I always loved watching her portray Nicole. She is such a versatile actress and I was truly captivated by every episode she was on. I hope that she submits herself for an Emmy next year as it would be nice for her to leave as an Emmy winner. However, if she does not submit or if she does not win, I think we can all agree that she has some serious talent. :clap:

Wishing Arianne all the best. This woman has beauty and talent and her star shines very bright!

I wish her the best. While she garnered a lot of airtime over the past few years, I can understand frustration with the storylines, writers, even the firing of Shawn Christian (Daniel). From Eric's claim of rape to the ridiculously long, drawn out "will they" "won't they" with Daniel, not to mention the elephant debacle, and then with a wave of a magic wand, Daniel's on a knee proposing. Find it very interesting that even after firing him, Days brought Daniel back on several occasions. As much as I hate to see her go it may just be for the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back