Love & Marriage

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of our Salemites have been around the block more than once, some, several times. It truly gets to be rather boring, as they all play musical beds. But, for fun...just who has been in love with or married to who over the years.....Many know wayyyy more than me.......

So...

Sami has married ...Brandon, Lucas, Rafe, EJ...
in love with.......Austin, Glen??

Marlena has married....Don Craig, Roman, John (some a few times??) Not sure about Alex North

And then we have Lucas...who married Nicole, Chloe, Sami, ....and in love with Autumn, Adrienne, & that one that Kate sent to another company branch.......cannot remember the name

John married Marlena, Isabella, was in love with Diana, Kate

and then there is Nicole, Kate....someone has the count for them or others

Sami has married ...Brandon, Lucas, Rafe, EJ...
in love with.......Austin, Glen??
Wasn't she also engaged to Franco? And she married Austin in Paris even though it was a sham.

Brady's trueloves have been Chloe, Nicole, Arianna, Madison. He only married once.

John married Marlena, Isabella, was in love with Diana, Kate
And also "had an 'affair' with" Tori, LOLOL. He also dated Rebecca Morrison seriously between Izzy B's death and getting involved with Kristen, whom he once believed he had married.

Victor loved Caroline, Helena, Loretta, Kate. He married Carly and Kate (oops, invalid) and Nicole (oops again). He romanced Julie and Kimberley. He loved, romanced, and married Maggie LOL.

Mickey married Maggie three times, romanced Bonnie Lockhart and Diane Hunter, and of course was married to Laura. He also had an affair with Linda Patterson.

Maggie had a 'relationship' with Noah, then Mickey (as above), affair with Neil Curtis. She was in a relationship with Don Craig during the time she thought Mickey was dead, too.

Brady was also involved with and thought he was in love with Theresa.

Kayla has been married to Steve and Jack, and was also involved with Shane at one point:sick:, and she was considering that doctor last year when she and Steve were split up.

Kim has been married and in love with Shane. She also married or was engaged to Phillip Collier in the 1990s, had affairs with Victor and Cal Winters.

Abby has only loved and married Chad. She just recently married Dario. She was also engaged to Ben and had an affair with EJ. She also dated Cameron, stalked Austin, and was infatuated with Max at one point.

Add Ian McAllister to Kate's list, also Daniel for small flings.

Rafe was engaged to the unknown Emily, who died. Was married to Sami.

Affairs with Kate, that therapist, currently "in love" with Hope, did pretend to be involved with Nicole to help her against EJ.

Hope has been married to Bo 3 times and to Aiden. She has been with Franco and Patrick and is now engaged to Rafe. Did she ever marry Larry?

Brady's trueloves have been Chloe, Nicole, Arianna, Madison. He only married once

How could you forget the epic love stories of Melanie and Jeannie Theresa?

Wasn't she also engaged to Franco? And she married Austin in Paris even though it was a sham.

Yes. Wasn't Paris real so they could get Will back? I thought that was the marriage Sami refused to end.

Kate was married to:
Curtis Reed
Victor Kiriakis
Roman Brady
Stefano Dimera
Andre Dimera

Was engaged to John Black
Had a fling with EJ Dimera and Eduardo Hernandez
Did I miss anyone?

Kate was never married to Victor. It wasn't valid. She did change her name to Mrs. Kiriakis at one point in the 90s after Victor had a stroke.

Did she [Hope] ever marry Larry?
Yes, he was her first husband. While Bo did rescue her from the wedding where Howie posed as Hope, she and Larry did eventually get married.
Yes. Wasn't Paris real so they could get Will back? I thought that was the marriage Sami refused to end.
Yep, she tried her best to keep her hook into him for "Will's sake".

How could you forget the epic love stories of Melanie and Jeannie Theresa?
OMG I knew I was missing some! His love stories (except for his original adult casting & Chloe, then Nicole) all stunk. LOL
Wasn't Paris real so they could get Will back?
Well it was a real marriage but it was a sham because they didn't marry for love, but to get Will back, which is what I meant by a sham. Sorry for the lack of clarity.

Kate also had a fling with Daddy Moroni, whose name escapes me at the moment, when she was plotting to kill Victor again. (How is this woman still walking around Salem, anyway?)

We should re-start Specta-pedia.

LOL, Jason, I was trying to think of that Italian Mafia guy, and kept coming up with Marconi.......and I knew that was not it (he invented radio or something) so thank you. Maroni it was. Vincent Maroni.

Neither were Jack and Jennifer when he died in the elevator shaft but that doesn't stop her from referring to him as her late husband
The fault lies with a show that is so tightly budgeted they can't afford a continuity person and with writers who don't keep up with such things, but It still doesn't change the fact that Bo and Hope weren't married then.

Fan-favorite Lucas is another Salemite whose love life has been a rolling disaster. Past wives include Nicole, Carrie, cheating Chloe, and, probably worst of all, Sami. He was engaged to Adrienne and almost married her, but jealous Justin ruined the wedding. Another fiancee was Autumn (in Hong Kong). Finally, back in 2006, he had a brief relationship with somebody named Eugenia Willens. With a romantic history like this, it's amazing that poor Lucas has managed to stay sober for so long. Who knows, maybe Anne Milbauer could be the girl for him after all if he could learn to bear her incessant chatter, fondness for hard liquor, and ever-present wrap dresses.

Back