SPOILER !! Major casting & storyline spoilers posted in tweet today

Jason47

Reaction score
Tweet with Days taping schedule and parking clearance list for 4/21 reveals some major casting spoilers and storyline spoiler.

(Don't read below if you don't want to be spoiled)!!

Jordi Vilasuso (Dario), who was rumored to have wrapped his run in early March, is taping today, as is Paul Telfer (Xander), confirming both will be around for Ron Carlivati's storylines in September. Arianne Zucker (Nicole) is also taping today, confirming she'll be around until at least late September. Also confirmed taping, and still with the show in late September: Sal Stowers (Lani), Kristian Alfonso (Hope), Marci Miller (Abigail), John Aniston (Victor), Judi Evans (Adrienne), Suzanne Rogers (Maggie), Josh Taylor (Roman), Wally Kurth (Justin), Kyler Pettis (Theo).

A bachelor party & bachelorette party is taping today. The bachelor party at the Brady Pub is listed to air in Episode # 13181 (airing September 27).

Scenes taping today (for air in late September) include Eric's Farmhouse, Brady Pub and Interrogation Room. Also confirmed taping today is a bachelor & bachelorette party and mention that Andre has a party.

Eric and Marlena have scenes at his farmhouse and later at the Brady Pub; Brady and Nicole have scenes at the Brady Pub; Brady, Paul and Chad have scenes at the Brady Pub for the bachelor party, where someone is dressed in a baseball catcher's mask, and cigar smoke will be seen; Hope and Rafe have scenes in the interrogation room.

18055861_913310392144569_2117289041624304480_o.jpg

Let's see what else to list:

Grant Johnson is the director.

13179 is Same Day (as 13178)

13180 is Same Day.

13181 is Same Day/Now Night.

So, 13178-13181 all takes place on the same day (9/22-9/25-9/26-9/27).

Here's the taping schedule in the chronological order of scenes airing:

September 25, 2017 # 13179 (per Extra parking list #)

T-C Interrogation Room (Hope)

2-B Interrogation Room (Hope)

3-B Interrogation Room (Hope)

5-A Interrogation Room (Hope)

6-D Interrogation Room (Hope)

7-D Interrogation Room (Hope)

September 26, 2017 # 13180 Scene-By-Scene

T-A Brady Pub (Brady)
T-B Farmhouse (Eric, Marlena)

1-A N/A
1-B Interrogation Room
1-C Brady Pub (Brady, Nicole)
1-D Farmhouse (Eric, Marlena)

2-A Interrogation Room

3-A Interrogation Room (Hope)
3-B N/A
3-C Farmhouse (Eric, Marlena)
3-D Brady Pub (Brady, Nicole)
3-E Farmhouse (Eric, Marlena) ON PHONE CALL with Brady at Pub

4-A N/A
4-B N/A
4-C N/A
4-D Farmhouse (Eric) ON PHONE CALL with Brady at Pub

5-A Brady Pub (Brady, Nicole)

6-A Farmhouse (Eric) ON PHONE CALL
6-B Interrogation Room (Hope, Rafe)

7-A N/A
7-B N/A
7-C N/A
7-D Brady Pub (Brady, Marlena)
7-E Farmhouse (Eric) ON PHONE CALL

September 27, 2017 # 13181 Scene-By-Scene:

1-D Brady Pub (Brady, Paul) **Brady Pub dressed for bachelor party

2-A Brady Pub (Brady, Paul) **Someone dressed in baseball catcher's mask

3-C Brady Pub (Brady, Paul)

4-A Brady Pub (Brady, Paul) **Cigar smoke will be on stage

5-A Brady Pub (Brady, Chad)

6-B Brady Pub (Brady)
7-A Brady Pub (Brady) **Someone is dressed for the bachelorette party

Last edited:
Thanks, Jason. I was going to post the original tweet, but it's hard to read everything
to know what's going on.

The script brings up lots of questions. Why is Eric back at the farmhouse? Who is the
bachelorette
party is for?

Interesting to see who's taping today.

Since Paul was a pitcher......maybe that is the case.

I honestly cannot fathom Chad & Abby getting divorced and Chad getting married to Gabi, of all people, that quickly. Yes, stranger things have happened, but that would totally stink.

But Jason......thank you, what a treasure trove of info!

On another board, chatting about the possible call sheet. Looks like all the names have been figured out. Also, after reading over all the paperwork, here's my guesses for who is at the Bachelor Party on September 27:

Final Guess for Bachelor Party Guests on September 27:
Paul, Sonny, Rafe, Theo, Justin, Chad, JJ, Roman, Brady, Steve (plus Gil and the off-screen Choreographer)

Let's see how well I do in 5 months!!

Here's my best guess at the call sheet from top-to-bottom:

Here's the list that I think it is from top-to-bottom:

Doing block A & B scenes at Farmhouse and Brady Pub:
Deidre Hall/Marlena
Arianne Zucker/Nicole
Greg Vaughan/Eric
Eric Martsolf/Brady (also at bachelor party per schedule)

Doing block C scenes at Brady Pub bachelor party:
Actor playing Gil (confirmed at bachelor party)
Christopher Sean/Paul
Josh Taylor/Roman
Stephen Nichols/Steve
Casey Moss/JJ
Galen Gering/Rafe (also doing Interrogation Room scenes)
Freddie Smith/Sonny
Billy Flynn/Chad (also doing Interrogation Room scenes)
Wally Kurth/Justin
Kyler Pettis/Theo
John Todd (Off-Screen Choreographer)

Doing block D & E scenes at Interrogation Room:
Sal Stowers/Lani (guess she's there since she reports same time as Kristian)
Kristian Alfonso/Hope
James Reynolds/Abe (looks like he might show up there too)

Doing Page 2 scenes (blocks F, G, etc...) (People from above could be in these scenes too)
Marci Miller/Abigail
Jordi Vilasuso/Dario
John Aniston/Victor
Judi Evans/Adrienne
Suzanne Rogers/Maggie
Paul Telfer/Xander

I'm thinking with the catcher's mask, perhaps the bachelor and bachelorette parties are for Chad and Gabi. Total guess on my part, though.
I sure hope not! I want Chad and Abby back together, Gabi either gone or with Eli and Dario just gone!!

Thank you Jason for posting all of this information. I *LOVE* reading spoilers but always end up having more questions. ACK, I want details. Drives me crazy in wanting to know more but I love the information in advance. Thanks again Jason for everything. :)

After looking over the block A scenes for the Farmhouse, this seems to be what is taping (for air on September 26):

The first 3 scenes are (Eric, Marlena)

Scene 4 is (Eric, Marlena) Eric's 1/2 of call; ??'s 1/2 of call tapes (at a later time)

The last 3 scenes are of Eric alone at the farmhouse and it says (Eric) Eric's 1/2 of call; ??'s 1/2 of call tapes (at a later time)

So Eric gets a call in Act 3-Scene E on 13180 and Marlena leaves him alone and then Eric's on the phone for the rest of the episode with someone.

And from the next Block of scenes at the Pub, it looks like it is Brady on the phone with Eric, since it looks like he also does a portion of Act 3-Scene E on the phone (Brady) Brady's 1/2 of call. I think, can't make it out too good, but it says Eric's portion of Act 3-Scene E is Pages 35-38 and then the call must start on page 38, since that overlaps into Brady's pg. 38 in the pub.

So, the first half of September 26, Eric will be with Marlena at the farmhouse; for the second half of the episode, he'll be on the phone with Brady at the pub.

Back