SPOILER !! May Sweeps return teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
Welcome back. Days fans set to see another familiar face later this year. Part of May sweeps storyline.

Expect to see yet another familiar face making a return later this year. The storyline is part of May sweeps.

Oh please let it be Jack!!!! Oldsoapie, they write any silly story to bring him back except -- for you -- falling into a cake. Just so he is alive and back in Salem. That would mean Spectator stories again with my beloved couple. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh thanks, Jason. And ditto your wish, Poirot.:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I absolutely agree that having Jack fall in that cake was the most asinine writing for an actor/character so well liked and missed as Jack Deveraux was. That was compounded with Jennifer unable to accept him back at first. (Contrast that with Hope learning her beloved Bo was back, and their scenes)

However Jen knew where her heart was, and it was with Jack. I did like that he put himself in such jeopardy to save his daughter. And absolutely hated that everyone there ignored him as soon as Abby was out of that elevator.That is NEVER done in real life. However, that whole tunnel exploding story was done well...the aftermath.

Feb. sweeps will be here first, so interesting that nothing is being said about that month...lol. However, Days doesn't seem to really give us "goodies" during sweeps month (remember November? ) So I am hoping really that May will be a doozy. :)

We know that Steve and Kayla get married during February sweeps and that Stephanie returns.

I think Belle and Shawn are still around for part of February as well.

Anyway, I will be happy about any or all of the following returns:
--Jack
--Philip
--John
--Craig
--Joy
--Xander
--Melissa Archer in the role of Sarah Horton

I also think the following are return possibilities:
--Jeannie Theresa
--Eve
--Sami for John and Marlena's wedding
--Any of Sami's kids (Will included)

I am assuming Jason does not mean John Black as he is already part of the cast and already announced as back. He should first air prior to May as he returned late September so I would estimate late March/early April.

We know that Steve and Kayla get married during February sweeps and that Stephanie returns.

I think Belle and Shawn are still around for part of February as well.

Anyway, I will be happy about any or all of the following returns:
--Jack
--Philip
--John
--Craig
--Joy
--Xander
--Melissa Archer in the role of Sarah Horton

I also think the following are return possibilities:
--Jeannie Theresa
--Eve
--Sami for John and Marlena's wedding
--Any of Sami's kids (Will included)
The explanations for these returns could be as interesting as the reappearances themselves.

Jack -- You won't believe what happened after I went down that elevator shaft.
Philip -- I'm back to show everyone that I'm not the Kiriakis family loser.
Xander -- Surprise! I'll bet that you thought I was dead. Say hi to Nicole for me.
Craig & Joy -- People hardly ever mentioned us, so we're back to prove that we actually exist.
Melissa Archer -- Hi! I may look like I'm Serena Mason, but I'm not.
Jeannie Theresa -- I did it! I took down that slimeball, Mateo. I know that Brady will forgive me.
Eve: I heard that Gabi dumped JJ. I'm back to see if he's still into older women.
Sami: Here I am, and I still HATE that tramp Abigail, Kate the hideous hag, and babyswitcher Nicole.
Sami's kids: Here we are back in Salem again. How long before Mom dumps us on Grandma Caroline?

I am going to go out on a limb and say that new teen Allie to provide the missing generation will be on the scene. Time to give Adrienne and Lucas a run for the money; just like her mom did to Marlena and John.

Here's a thought how about a resurrected Nick Fallon played by none other than Bradford Anderson!!!!

*crickets and blank stares*

Bradford Anderson is the actor who's been playing the character of Spinelli over on "General Hospital" off-and-on over the past decade. Blake Barris (ex-Nick) is going to briefly play Spinelli this month. So the crux of the joke is that they would be bringing back Nick's character but he would be played by the actor Blake was replacing on another show.

See it's comedy gold right?

Aw heck, I guess the lesson here is to not try to make a funny just before bedtime.

Back