SPOILER !! May Sweeps return teaser

Sorry, but if Sami comes back... I'm gone. I just can't stand this character. I'm barely holding on as it is, watching out of habit. Frankly, I'm not entertained at all these days. But I keep hoping things will get better. But add Sami to the mix... nope, it's the end for me. Same for EJ. These two characters hogged all the air time, and their "love story" was an insult to victims of abuse everywhere.

I hated the EJ/Sami story for the reason you stated TheWriter; and did not like what the writers did to Sami when she was with EJ. I only want her back as the strong Sami, and I don't want her to be the only one on the screen, that's not what a soap is all about. There should be no "stars" on soaps, or the characters/actors should all be equal "stars" in my opinion.

I'm not sure it would cause Lucas pain but it would certainly give him some much needed screen time. Will was always a good kid for the most part.

Of course I'm also not opposed to Lucas having long lost lost kids out there via Autumn or Sheryl. I actually really liked him with Sheryl and that could be a good reintroduction for her.

I really can't imagine a worse story than Rafe going from being in love with Hope and then deciding to get back together with her niece. That would definitely bring some questions about age. It was a little different when there was time & separation between the stories so that the viewers could "forget" the ladies were related.

Back