May sweeps

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/04/may-sweeps-spoilers-for-days-of-our.html

The latest issue of Soap Opera Digest gives us a taste of what to expect during the month of May onDays of our Lives.

* Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) returns from the dead, just as things heat up between Hope (Kristian Alfonso) and Rafe (Galen Gering). Hope is torn between the two men.

* Steve (Stephen Nichols) and Kayla's (Mary Beth Evans) relationship is tested as Kayla grows closer to Fynn.

* Jack (Matthew Ashford) returns to Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) in a dream. He helps her deal with her drug addiction.

* Belle (Martha Madison) and Shawn (Brandon Beemer) begin to find their way back to each other. They make love.

* Deimos (Vincent Irizarry) is torn between Kate (Lauren Koslow) and Nicole (Arianne Zucker).

* Eduardo (A Martinez) is haunted by his past. This causes problems for his entire family.

* Things take a dark turn for Abby (Kate Mansi) while she is in the psych ward.

* Abby's hallucinations worsen, and she accidentally hurts herself. Chad (Billy Flynn) fights to save her.

* A life-threatening epidemic hits Salem. Gabi (Camila Banus), Paul (Christopher Sean), and Ari are the first to be infected.

* The hospital is quarantined. This brings the residents of Salem closer together.

* Theo's (Kyler Pettis) love for Ciara (Vivian Jovanni) continues to grow much to Abe's (James Reynolds) dismay.

* Joey (James Lastovic) and Jade (Paige Searcy) run away to Los Angeles. Steve searches for them.

Last edited:
I had a feeling and speculated before too about the "real" Aiden didn't try to kill Hope but a imposter. Andre is skilled in making disguises from his own to disguising himself as Roman and disguising Sami as Stan. So I still wonder how can Aiden and Hope just be a couple when the fact still stand Aiden's son Chase still raped Hope's daughter Ciara.

I take it Lani is some sort of trouble and Belle is onto her saving Shawn from trouble I speculate.

A "life threatening" epidemic. Come on Days really?! Sounds like the writers couldn't think of how to use Gabi and Paul anymore on canvas so let's make up a storyline by rolling some dice. Unless it's a zombies. Wonder if the epidemic is meant for Fynn and Kayla to spend more time together alone.

I do have a slight feeling Kayla may have sex with Fynn just for comfort. May use the excuse Steve was with Ava sort of thing.

Eduardo I speculate has another daughter. Blanca I think the casting call said was making her appearance in May.

I just hope THIS isn't the fake Aiden....Stefano was a master at cloning, methinks, and I just hope Andre' hasn't been plotting revenge. LOL
Although I just do not think the month or two Andre' has been in jail would be enough time for all the extensive plastic surgery that would have been needed. I really like Daniel Cosgrove, so let this be real Aiden now, who has been either in witness protection, or held somewhere, or something like that.

LOL, there was a casting call months ago for a doctor from the CDC in Atlanta, so the epidemic has been expected. Gee, I remember when a man got off a plane from some Caribbean country/island, was sick, running a fever, came to the hospital, & thus Nathan & Melanie came down with the strange illness, (man died) and were quarantined until Dr. Miracle worker Dan researched and invented a serum to cure them. LOL

Didn't Paul go to school with one of Eduardo's sons? Isn't that how Eduardo came onto the show, Paul told John his friends dad went to... Hogwarts or whatever the school was called?

The Hernandii didn't go away to school so that rules them out.

One of Paul's friend's FATHER went to school with Eduardo himself. Thus that is where Eduardo and John were both recruited and brainwashed, etc. Wasn't it called Hillcrest?

* Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) returns from the dead, just as things heat up between Hope (Kristian Alfonso) and Rafe (Galen Gering). Hope is torn between the two men. If there was a fake Aiden, Rafe should understand. After all, he knows all about evil look-alikes.

* Steve (Stephen Nichols) and Kayla's (Mary Beth Evans) relationship is tested as Kayla grows closer to Fynn. Steve may have caused Kayla all sorts of heart ache, but if she starts a relationship with the Australian ladies man, she'll always have to worry about him cheating with the hottie of the moment.

* Jack (Matthew Ashford) returns to Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) in a dream. He helps her deal with her drug addiction. Why does it have to only be in a dream? After all, Salemites come back from the dead as a matter of course. Only the truly luckless stay dead.

* Belle (Martha Madison) and Shawn (Brandon Beemer) begin to find their way back to each other. They make love. For Shawn's sake, let's hope that trampy Belle has had her fill of Shaggy Phil.

* Deimos (Vincent Irizarry) is torn between Kate (Lauren Koslow) and Nicole (Arianne Zucker). Hopefully, he chooses Nicole and soon vanishes.

* Eduardo (A Martinez) is haunted by his past. This causes problems for his entire family. When will this man ever stop being haunted by his past? After all, the Yo-Daddy gang is finished.

* Things take a dark turn for Abby (Kate Mansi) while she is in the psych ward. Pity poor Abby. Meanwhile, Ben is probably happily playing cards with Gus, Dr. Baker, and Vargas.

* Abby's hallucinations worsen, and she accidentally hurts herself. Chad (Billy Flynn) fights to save her. Poor Chad. He probably thought his troubles were over when Stefano was killed and Andre was tossed in jail.

* A life-threatening epidemic hits Salem. Gabi (Camila Banus), Paul (Christopher Sean), and Ari are the first to be infected. If Dr. McScruffy was still alive, he'd cure everyone with a wave of his hand.

* Theo's (Kyler Pettis) love for Ciara (Vivian Jovanni) continues to grow much to Abe's (James Reynolds) dismay. Stay away from the awful Teen Ciara, Theo. She's not a grown-up version of your old friend -- the real Ciara -- Lauren Boles.

* Joey (James Lastovic) and Jade (Paige Searcy) run away to Los Angeles. Steve searches for them. Why?

I remember there's also going to be a surprising death. I really, really hope it's not Gabi, Paul, or Ari; and that them getting the virus is just a red herring. Beause if Ari dies, not only does Will's legacy die with him; but Sonny will have lost the first family he started off with (and of course everyone who loves Ari will be devastated.).

If Paul dies, another one of Sonny's love interests will be killed off; and after the backlash the writers received from killing Will off, things will escalate and the fans will cry "HOMOPHOBIA!".

If Gabi dies, Rafe and Dario will have lost another sister; and Eduardo and Adriana their only surviving daughter; and Ari will have lost both her parents within the space of 8 months, and JJ will have lost his second love interest.

So, I really hope none of those three are killed off.

Back