May sweeps

Well, I guess these stories are somewhat better than watching Parker play with Fred the elephant for hours on end.

But really nothing terribly exciting, other than I really truly hope Belle at least showers before her sheet flapping with Shawn after all of her sheet flapping with Philip.

Joey and Jade, and really all of the teens so far, do nothing for me. They are rude, ill mannered creatures that just take up time and space, with the exception of Theo, even written into the corner as he is. But then if Philip can grow a leg, Brady and Jennifer survive heart transplants with no ill effects or rejection drug issues, maybe there is hope for Theo.

Looks like Abby is going to have more fantastic scenes.
I'm sure the life threatening virus story will be well done and amazing.:sarcasm:

I want Jack back for real, not a dream. But then I'd also like to see Lucas more often than I do.

Eduardo (A Martinez) is haunted by his past. This causes problems for his entire family.
I didn't even realise they were still on the show!!!
The hospital is quarantined. This brings the residents of Salem closer together.
It also saves on sets. LOL
Like JasonDiSpeech, I'll eat my computer if it turns out the real Aiden was the one who tried to kill her that night.
Hold on there!! I lost that bet!! And I still haven't lost the weight from my old PC!! LOL
If there was a fake Aiden, Rafe should understand. After all, he knows all about evil look-alikes.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Maybe the epidemic will bring Sonny back. I'm not sure when Freddie Smith (Sonny) is supposed to start airing, but with the possibility of losing all three so soon after Will, it stands to reason that he would want to be there. I just hope neither of the three die for all the reasons stated above.

With Victor and Maggie in the hospital I would have thought we would have seen him by now. Didn't Justin ask Victor about possibly considering Sonny for the head hancho position at Titan?

Also I don't want to see another death. That's why I essentially stopped watching the past year. Everytime I turned on the show, there was another one.

Ugh, I don't like Aiden. I don't know why, just never have. The next thing you know Chase will be a look alike too and the lookalike will be the one that raped Ciara.:angry:

So is Steve running around looking for Joey while everyone is holed up at the quarantined hospital? The growing closer at the hospital sounds interesting.

I remember there's also going to be a surprising death. I really, really hope it's not Gabi, Paul, or Ari; and that them getting the virus is just a red herring. Beause if Ari dies, not only does Will's legacy die with him; but Sonny will have lost the first family he started off with (and of course everyone who loves Ari will be devastated.).

If Paul dies, another one of Sonny's love interests will be killed off; and after the backlash the writers received from killing Will off, things will escalate and the fans will cry "HOMOPHOBIA!".

If Gabi dies, Rafe and Dario will have lost another sister; and Eduardo and Adriana their only surviving daughter; and Ari will have lost both her parents within the space of 8 months, and JJ will have lost his second love interest.

So, I really hope none of those three are killed off.

Like you I hope none of those three die. Here's my run-down on their chances of survival.

Arianna: One thing I will say in Days favor is that is not "The Young and the Restless" which seems to be quite ruthless when it comes to killing off the little tykes. I think making both Ari and Gabi both ill is overkill but I'm sure the main purpose is create more drama with Gabi who am I sure will be odds with the hospital staff because she will want to be with her daughter and not focusing on taking care of herself.

I can see it maybe getting to the point where it could be touch and go but my gut tells me this little cutie will pull through.

Gabi: I'm holding on to the fact that at just at the beginning of this month Camila Banus (Gabi) announced that she had signed on for another year. I realize that's not necessarily a guarantee of anything but if announce that since she would just be killed off a month later?

So I'm reasonably confident that Gabi is safe. Besides I am still holding on to the dream that my Gabi and JJ will one day get an honest-to-goodness story line. It's going to happen one day you just wait and see.

Paul: I hate to say it but I think of the three Paul's prognosis is the grimmest. Especially since it seems like hemay be "Patient Zero" the source of epidemic. They just don't know what to do with him. I hope I'm wrong but at this point I think if either of the first three victims die it's probably going to be Paul.

Days kinda likes killing of kids: Grace, Nicole's babies, Zack are the recent ones. GH too, although I refused to count the ones from OLTL they killed. To me, that did not happen lol. So I digress on the other soap kids. Ok, back to Days.

I did like Aiden at one time, but Hope really belongs with Rafe. Chemistry is great and loving for the first time, Rafe has some true grit. Aiden, in my opinion, was replaced by Tony's doppleganger from the wedding on. Which would mean Hope was never married to the real Aiden. Just my thought on how I see this unfolding. ShaSha

Arianna: One thing I will say in Days favor is that is not "The Young and the Restless" which seems to be quite ruthless when it comes to killing off the little tykes.
Days kinda likes killing of kids: Grace, Nicole's babies, Zack are the recent ones.
Yep, Days has no problem killing off the kiddies, as Soaphead notes.

It always seemed strange to me the night Aiden tried to kill Hope, at one point he said to himself, nope, I can't do this. Then all of a sudden he was attacking her. I think Aiden backed out & Andre was right outside with the clone thinking Aiden would probably chicken out.

Another death is coming our way? I don't want it to be Paul though. I like the actor and I wish the writers would give him some story line to show his acting skills for a change. I also do not want to see little Ari so sick!

I am starting to speculate like some others that the voice who is calling Hope is really the "real" Aiden. I thought we'd have to wait for Summer glad it's happening sooner. I'd actually rather Hope with Aiden IF the Aiden who tried to kill Hope and married her was a imposter. I would like to see how the writers would go about dealing with Chase raping Ciara. Hope wants Chase locked away for good with reason and Aiden would do anything to protect his son. Aiden more than likely was the one who bailed Chase out and set him up with a lawyer.

There was a commercial during the show with the Mag cover, and then the "death" comment and a shot of a man kneeling by the body of another man. I could not see "who" either was, although their faces are visible. If anyone has the show on tape (from 4/29..Friday) check the tape and pause on that commercial...maybe you can tell the "who".

Back