May sweeps

Aiden returning is POOR writing. The love story is soooo over and with the Chase and Ciara situation, this doesn't make any sense. I can't imagine the crazy unrealistic story we are going to have to swallow that brings Aiden back in good graces.

Never mind the end game of him strangling Hope but the story is going to have to go way back to him being hired by the Dimeras, the gambling problem, the life insurance policy beneficiary switch, etc etc. Can't stand to even think about this storyline. My opinion, let dead dogs lie.

ChNeiN3WkAEE0ZE.jpg

UGH, I don't like this cover. No, Kayla don't. Aiden BALONEY. Jack is a dream, I heard. Maybe Aiden dies again. :rotfl:

I agree - like the chemistry between Hope and Rafe. Never got the Hope-Aiden combo. I like the pace of the Hope-Rafe thing...slow.

Interesting because I thought it took over a year for Hope and Aiden to get together. Bo died in November and it's now April.

I remember there's also going to be a surprising death. I really, really hope it's not Gabi, Paul, or Ari; and that them getting the virus is just a red herring. Beause if Ari dies, not only does Will's legacy die with him; but Sonny will have lost the first family he started off with (and of course everyone who loves Ari will be devastated.).

If Paul dies, another one of Sonny's love interests will be killed off; and after the backlash the writers received from killing Will off, things will escalate and the fans will cry "HOMOPHOBIA!".

If Gabi dies, Rafe and Dario will have lost another sister; and Eduardo and Adriana their only surviving daughter; and Ari will have lost both her parents within the space of 8 months, and JJ will have lost his second love interest.

So, I really hope none of those three are killed off.

Me too but didn't it also say they were the 1st 3? I'm guessing it will be Lani or some recurring or secondary character.

I want Jack back for real, not a dream. But then I'd also like to see Lucas more often than I do.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Since Belle and Shawn-D are leaving soon, I'm guessing there will be no "who's the daddy" drama.

Unless it's a typical Salem pregnancy like Tate or Thomas :rolleyes:. I wouldn't mind Belle and Shawn having another kid. History repeating itself since their parents all did it too.

I could easily handle the Chase problem if I were writing the storyline. I'd simply have it turn out Andre slipped Chase the same type of powerful drugs he used to influence Chad. The boy almost immediately expressed remorse and was ashamed of his actions but at the time of the crime seemed kind of zoned out, thus the mental manipulation would be the easiest explanation. Of course there would remain tension between Ciara and Chase, and rightly so, because she'd never fully trust him again in spite of the explanation.

So the spoilers say Aiden is back and still loves Hope. What a crock! As much as I like Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) as an actor, I never thought Aiden was a good fit with Hope. And I never cared for his storyline and how most of past life was secretive and seedy, from his wife's death, to his money problems, to putting Hope in harms way.

If it turns out that it was a fake Aiden that tried to kill Hope that Bo ended up killing, at one point or another, the real Aiden actually considered killing Hope. It was shown many times how he went back & forth with the plans that were set in motion. He doesn't deserve Hope's forgiveness, not to mention what his warped son did to her daughter. I still believe Chase was disturbed for a long time. And if anyone is to blame for his actions, it's Aiden, not Andre. I think it's stupid to bring back Aiden. I'm getting used to her and Rafe, and would rather see her end up with him.

I have to say during the EJ/Abby scandal, I really disliked Abby and how she chased EJ around. But once that fiasco of a storyline was over and her storyline with Ben/Chad started, I started liking her. During all of this turmoil since Ben went psycho on her, she has been killing it. And most recently during her breakdown, beginning the night of the storm at the mansion (which was an awesome episode) up to now her going into therapy, her performances have been amazing!!! And Chad has also been amazing!!! Those scenes at the clinic between them were fantastic! I'm so much enjoying their storyline.

I'm really not liking Kayla's stupid excuses of keeping Steve at bay, but I guess the writers had to come up with something to keep them apart. I just hope it doesn't last long because Steve & Kayla are pure magic together!

I can't say enough about Theo. I just love his character, and the actor who plays him. I am so onboard with him & Ciara becoming a couple, which is something I always thought would happen. Not sure about the rest of the teens, but I do think Jade is Ava's daughter. I thought she looked liked her from day one. I don't think she is Steve's daughter though, and here's hoping she definitely isn't after her & Joey slept together.

I'll be glad once Summer is gone. I don't like her, and don't like the fact that they changed Maggie's story that she gave her up. There was really no reason for it. It's just too out of character for Maggie. I hope Theresa gets the goods on Summer and maybe Brady will get a clue not to try to save every damsel in distress.

Not sure how I feel about Nicole getting involved with Deimos, but I'm sure Ari Zucker (Nicole) will make it work. She's just that good. I could care less about Shawn, Belle, Philip, or Lani. I hate to say that about Shawn because I've always liked him, and Philip too, but not this actor portraying him (miss Jay Kenneth Johnson). Belle has been annoying since she set foot back in Salem, still acting like a teenager who can't pick between the guy she wants to be with...ugh! And Lani, well she just seems creepy at this point, how she is acting around Shawn.

I can't wait for Andre to return! And I'm missing John. I wish he would get that PI thing going with Steve already.

Well that's my thoughts, didn't mean to go on so long, but it's been a while since I've posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
but I do think Jade is Ava's daughter. I thought she looked liked her from day one. I don't think she is Steve's daughter though, and here's hoping she definitely isn't after her & Joey slept together.
Since Jade and Joey had sex, Jade is definitely not Steve's child. Incest on the soaps is pretty much taboo (excluding Passions), other than instances of rape. While they've had blood related characters interested in each other or kissing each other, they would not have them willingly having sex with each other.

I have to say during the EJ/Abby scandal, I really disliked Abby and how she chased EJ around.

Actually he followed her to the cabin.

If it turns out that it was a fake Aiden that tried to kill Hope that Bo ended up killing, at one point or another, the real Aiden actually considered killing Hope. It was shown many times how he went back & forth with the plans that were set in motion.

Valid point. I suspect they will either shove this part under the rug or say the switch was made much earlier than the wedding.

Yes EJ followed Abby to the cabin, but he didn't follow her there to have sex with her. He had an agenda, trying to keep her quiet so she wouldn't blab to everyone. Throughout this dreadful storyline, he didn't chase her, she chased him. Yes he made a huge mistake, but it was Abby who stalked him, pretty much like she did Austin. I'm so glad they turned her character around.

If Jade turns out to be Ava's daughter, I have no doubt Steve will NOT turn out to be her father since she & Joey slept together. I'm positive the writers surely will not go down that road, but no matter what we think, no one can say for sure what the writers will end up doing. Alas, once again, my point was misconstrued. The point I was trying to make that if Jade does turn out to be Ava's daughter, it will have to be addressed because when Steve finds out, he's naturally going to think she could be his daughter due to Ava's claims.

Jade may resemble Ava in some viewer's eyes (not mine) but that doesn't mean she will turn out to be Ava's child. Jen Lilley who plays Theresa looks a great deal like Julie, but she is not a Horton at all, is she? She is the daughter of Kim & Shane.

Has anything been said about her being adopted? Why does she have to be Ava's child? Why can't she be someone unconnected in any way to any person on Days? There is entirely too much interaction between Salem residents, they just need outside people.

That is why I liked Neil Curtis so much. Craig & Nancy Wesley. Heck, thank goodness Chloe was not related to a Brady, a Horton, a Kiriakis. That is why Rafe was like a breath of fresh air.

They already stupidly made Paul a son of John's. I so like Paul, I just did not want him related to any Salemite. And Iike John. Thank goodness viewers did not try and make Marlena a Horton or Brady.........

Yes EJ followed Abby to the cabin, but he didn't follow her there to have sex with her. He had an agenda, trying to keep her quiet so she wouldn't blab to everyone. Throughout this dreadful storyline, he didn't chase her, she chased him. Yes he made a huge mistake, but it was Abby who stalked him, pretty much like she did Austin. I'm so glad they turned her character around.

We must have been watching 2 different shows then because I recall it being pretty mutual aside from the scenes in the conference room. EJ followed her into the supply closet. EJ called her into the office at the church. EJ invited her into the locker room. Completely different from the Austin storyline.

No we were watching the same show, you just see it differently than me, which is usually the case when EJ is being discussed. Yes EJ followed her a couple of times, but she was usually throwing around more threats so EJ would follow her to keep her quiet. And she knew exactly what she was doing. And there were many more times she followed, showing up multiple times at the mansion, using poor little Johnny an excuse to go over there. And it cannot be denied her following him when the shower scene happened. EJ wasn't innocent, but she was the aggressor, all in my opinion of course.

Yep, we all do interpret scenes differently at times, and I know I felt EJ followed her to the island, yes, as he was trying to get her to keep her mouth shut. But, whatever electricity was going on between them outside that door........it was uncontrolable for BOTH of them.

Now, in MY opinion, EJ was engaged, supposed to his "great love", so why would he even consider for a second, having sex with another female?

Sorry, but their coupling was a 2 way street, both eager to get it on. As for the shower, am I wrong, or did he not pull her into the shower with him, thereby her clothes were all soaked.

However, EJ is dead, Abby is under psychiatric care in a hospital, and none of that past matters now. This is a spoiler thread for upcoming events. Let's get back to it.

Exactly ShaSha, whether or not James Scott (EJ) ever returns, no reason to believe EJ is dead.

None of that past matters now??? This is a soap opera, the past always matters. Jack, Aiden, among numerous others are returning, and I wouldn't be surprised we'll eventually have a spoiler thread discussing EJ's return. Of course that's just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was only trying to emphasize that this is a spoiler thread, which means the future. Not rehashing past history. Or getting into the same old discussion over whether one likes this character/actor, that couple, etc. etc.

Back