May sweeps

This began as a discussion about Abby's current situation, and references were made to her past. I don't see why that's a problem, people do it all the time, and it's kind of hard not to when discussing soaps.

A brief mention is fine, however, there have been problems in the past with spoiler threads getting derailed by endless debates about past situations and how they played out on the show. Some characters, such as EJ, are disproportionally involved in such incidences. This thread showed signs of getting derailed, so Poirot, site owner and one of the administrators, was attempting to nip that problem in the bud.

As for the whole Aiden situation, I find it very frustrating. However, we don't know if it was the fake or real Aiden, if there is a fake Aiden, who debated about killing Hope. If there is/was a fake Aiden, when was the switch made? I'm hoping it was before the whole Aiden is in debt because of gambling thing. That kind of came out of the blue. Perhaps the fake was the one with the gambling problem and was put in place to marry and kill Hope as a way to pay off his debt. Maybe the imposter actually came to like, maybe even love, Hope and that is why he didn't want to kill her.

* Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) returns from the dead, just as things heat up between Hope (Kristian Alfonso) and Rafe (Galen Gering). Hope is torn between the two men. Honestly, I don't care who Hope picks. just pick somebody. don't drag your feet. (we know she will...curses.)

* Steve (Stephen Nichols) and Kayla's (Mary Beth Evans) relationship is tested as Kayla grows closer to Fynn. Fynn, stop it. Just. No. Kayla - get that bleeding brain thing fixed, you're making really stupid decisions right now and I'm blaming your head issues. Get it fixed. And Steve - you keep being you. I, for one, love you!

* Jack (Matthew Ashford) returns to Jennifer (Melissa Reeves) in a dream. He helps her deal with her drug addiction. :rotfl:my first thought was, what else they doin' in the dream? I mean, Jenn is all drugged up, she'll be feelin' it, for sure.

* Belle (Martha Madison) and Shawn (Brandon Beemer) begin to find their way back to each other. They make love. good. Quit playin' around. GET IT DONE.

* Deimos (Vincent Irizarry) is torn between Kate (Lauren Koslow) and Nicole (Arianne Zucker). No he isn't. He's playing them like a fiddle. BUT, if he WERE torn--- come ON Deimos, we ALL know Nicole is better than Kate in every category. Easiest pick EVER.

* Eduardo (A Martinez) is haunted by his past. This causes problems for his entire family. This family whines way too much. I mean, seriously, nobody is perfect. Somebody, get some cheese for this dude's whinin' family. I get it, it's a messed up way to live, but he already told you he did it to protect you because he loved you AND he took a flippin' bullet for his son Rafe. I think the man earned at least a small teensy weensy second chance? If only from Rafe, at the very least? Rafe - one word: BULLET. *drops mike*

* Things take a dark turn for Abby (Kate Mansi) while she is in the psych ward. :( this makes me sad. I don't like this.

* Abby's hallucinations worsen, and she accidentally hurts herself. Chad (Billy Flynn) fights to save her. I really don't like where this is going- but if any two actors can pull it off, these are the best ones to do it. These scenes are going to be so good I think.

* A life-threatening epidemic hits Salem. Gabi (Camila Banus), Paul (Christopher Sean), and Ari are the first to be infected. *GASP* what a perfect opportunity for Sonny to ride in and save the day with some life saving medicine or trick up his sleeve.

* The hospital is quarantined. This brings the residents of Salem closer together. Be careful..when people get close, they get pregnant. just sayin'.

* Theo's (Kyler Pettis) love for Ciara (Vivian Jovanni) continues to grow much to Abe's (James Reynolds) dismay. I think Theo and Ciara are sweet. but I get why Abe is nervous. Theo doesn't seem to handle emotions well, specifically he doesn't handle anger well. What happens when Ciara decides to break it off? *BOOM*

* Joey (James Lastovic) and Jade (Paige Searcy) run away to Los Angeles. Steve searches for them. Joey & Jade: word to the wise, Steve is going to find you. (I feel like I can hear Liam Nieson saying "I will find you." :rotfl::rotfl:

I did like Aiden at one time, but Hope really belongs with Rafe. Chemistry is great and loving for the first time, Rafe has some true grit. Aiden, in my opinion, was replaced by Tony's doppleganger from the wedding on. Which would mean Hope was never married to the real Aiden. Just my thought on how I see this unfolding. ShaSha
Exactly what I said in another thread. Make Aiden go away again, please??

I feel like the real Aiden didn't like Hope anyway. Remember when he "suddenly" flipped the switch and was all in love with her and working for Stefano to repay some debt?? I bet the Aiden that liked Hope was the fake one all along. And the real Aiden is about to show up, find out fake Aiden was in love with Hope and laugh hysterically at the thought.

I agree - like the chemistry between Hope and Rafe. Never got the Hope-Aiden combo. I like the pace of the Hope-Rafe thing...slow.
Sure, a killer and her helper belong together, maybe Roman can marry them since he covered up their crime:sarcasm:

Theo is making a mistake. He should run away from Ciara as fast as he can. That girl is trouble and it goes back way before Chase. She's always been a spoiled brat even when she was a kid. She is a mini Sami.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back