MISSING - in Salem

When was the last time Allie was mentioned and where was she?! Maybe it was such an insignificant comment that we have forgotten it?!:huh:

She was briefly mentioned by name when Lucas first started drinking again and Kate tried to talk to him.

When Sami was with Lucas in the Memphis hotel room, Allie was sort of mentioned as part of "the children", but not specifically by name.

And Marlena had that quick line about the children (Johnny, Allie and Sydney) being with Carrie and Austin while Sami is in Salem.

JS - you are a marvel to remember all of these details about storyline progression. Thank you!!

Since we haven't seen or heard from Parker or had Chloe even mentioning him, he could have just been visiting with her and returned to New York with his grandparents after that episode. Until we see him, or Chloe mentions where he is, I count him as a lost child as well as Tate since we have not seen either of them since Ron Carlivati took over as headwriter.

I can't even remember the last time we saw Tater Tot.

For all we know, he looks like this now:

23b637127cc4420a1adcc7f01b46d4df.jpg

I thought we had a scene with him, Brady and Nicole more recently than that but I can't pinpoint it.

You're right, I do sort of remember a scene with Brady, Nicole and Tate. Was it in the K-Mansion living room? Or did they have him in a stroller at Horton Town Square?

Am I missing something? Kayla isn't missing. She's just living in the hospital round-the-clock with Theo, and she was talking to Abe in Tuesday's (yesterday) episode.

My goodness Noel, I can't believe you didn't say Jack is missing!
That is a different situation since Jack is dead again. :)

I'm surprised that no one gave nods to Dr. Neil Curtis, who went upstairs to make rounds, and Don Craig, who went to mail that now-infamous letter, and neither was ever seen again. Then there's Cassie who is probably wandering around in the Horton attic. Of course, that begs the question of where Cassie hid while Abigail was lurking in that same attic. Does the attic have a secret room??? Hmmmmmm????

Seriously, though, I think all the current "missing" of Salem are actually just taking shelter until Hurricane Sami blows out of town. I get the feeling that, once the Salem Screecher (thanks DBF) IS gone, Rod Serling's dulcet tones will do a voice over telling us the The Sami Brady Show is over and we are once again being given control over our television sets. (By the way, why are they called sets? Forgive me, I'm an old lady who should be in bed at 2:51 am.)

Last edited:
Then there's Cassie who is probably wandering around in the Horton attic.
Cassie wasn't in the Horton attic. She went upstairs at the pub to take a nap and was never seen again. But in 2011 or 2012, around Christmas time, Kate said she was going to visit Cassie and Rex in Chicago during her trip to see Philip and Parker (who was presumed to be his child at that time).

JACK is not dead. Yes, he is thought to be dead, but, at the time, his body was never seen by any family, and was I.D.d by the very suspicious, now gone, Dr. Cameron.

Back