Monday April 4, 2011

M

missvicki

Nicole/Taylor at DiMansion
Replay of Rafe2 dragging Faye up the stairs and throwing her down them. (Man this fall was so fake. She didn't even hit her head. )Taylor and Nicole are outside unlocking the door. See what she made him do he says. Taylor hears something and says what was that. Rafe2 steps over her and steals her necklace. Maybe it is worth something...They fumble with the keys and Taylor gets the door open when they see Faye on the floor with blood around her head. Taylor tells Nicole to check her pulse, she is calling 911. Nicole realizes she fell. Nicole says she has a pulse. They try to wake her up. She must have gotten up all sedated and tried to walk down the stairs. Taylor insists she will be OK. Nicole asks what if she isn't? What has she done? Rafe2 is upstairs and you hear Nicole shout out how much pills do you think she took? Taylor had the nurse leave them in her room so she could check them out online. Nicole runs up stairs to get her pills. Rafe2 hides in a bedroom. (the bedroom EJ was shot in.) Nicole enters the room and Rafe2 is just standing there trying to hide in a corner, but is completely visible. Nicole grabs the pills and Taylor shouts out for her to come back. Mom is not breathing. She leaves and Taylor is performing CPR. Faye coughs a few times and rolls her head over. This is when they notice the blood around her head.

EJ enters the mansion and is sees the blood on the floor. Mary comes running and she tells him what happened. Something happened to Miss Walker and she was taken away by ambulance. She was about to clean the mess. Did something happen to Taylor he asks? No, it was Faye.

Jennifer/Daniel at the Horton House
Jennifer answers the door to Daniel. She is so glad he is here. It's about Carly and there is something wrong and she is sure of it now. (I think Jennifer got a hair cut). She can't reach Carly. Vm, texts, left a msg at the hospital. That is not like her. Daniel agrees. What if Melanie needed her? She said she had a bad day and was having nightmares about Lawrence. She is having trouble sleeping. But when she left, he said she was calm. What is he thinking Jennifer says. He is thinking too calm. This isn't the first time she isolated herself. Jennifer says this was so sudden though. Yesterday she wasn't fine, but she was communicating. Now she is hiding out. Daniel will call her. He heads to the kitchen for reception. Jennifer notices there is a crooked painting on the wall. She gets up on the chair to fix it and Daniel comes in saying he left a message and asks her what she is doing? Fixing the picture because it is driving her nuts. She falls off the chair and Daniel catches her. They both kid of freeze for a minute and are a little shocked. She thanks him. That is one unsteady stool she says. They are both kind of awkward. They make a few jokes and laugh for a minute, before awkward again (cute awkward) and he has to go. She asks him to wait. She is sorry if she made him feel uncomfortable. Uncomfortable? You know, the stool and she lost her balance and feels like an idiot. It almost feels like she timed it so that he would catch her and...yeah, he suspected as much. She gets embarassed and says she is glad he was there. Use a ladder next time he tells her. He is going to work and he will talk to Carly. He will let her know when he does cause they are team Carly. He leaves and Jennifer is kind of shocked. We see Daniel outside the door and he appears kind of shocked as well. Jennifer looks up and sees that the picture is still crooked and flashes back to her falling and Daniel catching her. She says no to herself. It is fine, just leave it alone, leave it alone.

Carly/Justin/Adrienne at Java Cafe and Carly at the Hospital
Carly is at Java flashing back to injecting her self with the tranquilizer. That is not her she says. It cannot happen again.. She looks over at the door and sees Justin and Adrienne kissing. Carly spills her coffee and yells loudly. Justin and Adrienne come rushing over. Is she OK? Glad to see them looking so happy. They want coffee together. Carly is late for the hospital but she hopes to see them again soon. Bye. Justin and Adrienne have funny looks on their faces. Carly is now at the hospital. She sees the newspaper article of the kid. She flashes back to him telling her he is scared and to help him. He doesn't want to die. She tells herself to breathe and she will be fine. Maxine approaches. She needs a favor. She has to go to the emerg and cover for a nurse. Can she bring a patient her anti-anxiety meds? Of course. Thanks, shes a lifesaver. She holds the cup of pills and walks into the waiting room. She puts the pills in her hand. She keeps telling herself to stop. She can't do this. She puts the pills back into the cup and walks out. She gives them to another Nurse to bring into the patient.

Carly/Maxine/Nicole/EJ/Taylor at the Hospital
Carly tells Maxine to get an ICU ready for Faye and prep her for surgery. Carly asks Nicole and Taylor what happened. She was sedated and got up and fell down the stairs. No one was there to help her. Carly tells them they will do everything they can. Nicole says she was so stupid. Taylor tells her not to blame herself. No? Well then who can she blame? Nicole talked to Brandon. He was going to hop on a plane but she told him to wait. EJ walks in and hugs and kisses Nicole. She is glad he is there. Carly tells them she is stabalized. Can she fill them in? Nicole tells EJ what they think happened. Carly says they can see her one at a time. Taylor lets Nicole go first. Taylor tears up and EJ says that he knows he promised he would stay away, but they are family and he wants to comfort her. She shakes her head and walks away. Carly tells Nicole she will need surgery They need to wait for the swelling in her brain to go down and there is her heart problem. Faye is on the bed having a flashback of hearing Stefano talk about Rafe not being Rafe and of Rafe2 hanging up the phone. She moans. Nicole thinks she is waking up. She is not conscious Carly assures her. There is a chance she could lapse into a coma. The next few hours will tell. Daniel walks in and Carly tells him she is stable for now. Daniel tells her he is sorry. He says the prelim tests are almost ready. Nicole is crying. She tells Faye it is her. Nicole. She can't leave them. She is going to come back and will be stronger then ever. She has to. EJ walks in behind her and comforts her. Any change? No. Taylor has been on the phone he tells her. She is upset. Nicole knows she should be with her but she doesn't want to leave her mom. EJ tells her it is OK, he will stay with her. She thanks him and hugs him. She walks out and EJ is alone with Faye. Faye opens her eyes and EJ is happy she is awake. She has another flash of what happened and suddenly heads into cardiac arrest.

Nicole/Taylor/Carly/Daniel in the Waiting Area
Nicole and Taylor are in the waiting room and Nicole is reiterating what Carly and Daniel told her. If she slips into a coma...they hug when Carly and Daniel walk in with the results. From what they learned, they said her mother fell down the stairs right? Yes. She was on the phone with her when she was suddenly cut off. She had taken a sedative and she was angry and agitated. She must have went to go downstairs and that was when she fell. Looking for help. Carly tells them that is not at all what happened. There was no sign of any medication in her system. She was fully conscious when she fell.

Justin/Adrienne at Java Cafe
Justin and Adrienne are having a coffee. She has never seen Carly like that and so wound up. Justin thinks she is going through a tough time. Adrienne knows she shouldn't judge but sometimes she wonders why Bo got involved with her in the first place. What does she mean? He didn't know he was still in love with Hope? Everyone else did. Justin thinks he was in denial. He thought Hope had given up on them. Even so, it was mean to lead Carly to believe what they had could last. Carly is resourceful and a fighter. She will get through this and be alright. Now that they solved everyone elses problem, they should talk about themselves. They have no problems she says. Right she is. Everyone must hate them. It's obnoxious how much they are in love. Maybe they should just keep it to themselves for now she tells him. Which brings him to an idea. Since their kids are so busy, and cannot attend a wedding, and everyone hates how happy they are? How about they elope? To Vegas? Tonight. There is a flight out of Chicago...Adrienne seems kind of apprehensive...unless she has other plans...no, she doesn't really have other plans...what does she say? Will she marry him? Tonight? What is the weather like there now? Does she need a sweater or bathing suit? Both, and a bridal outfit. She tells him she loves him and they kiss and tells him yes, she will marry him tonight, in Vegas. Good, cause he already booked the plane tickets. She laughs and tells him he is so bad. NO, he is just in love he tells her. They have to go pack! (oh, great, we get a bunch of crappy weddings and now no actual Justin and Adrienne wedding? I am CHOKED!)

Sami/Johnny/EJ at the Pub
Sami is at the Pub with Johnny talking about Rafe2 teaching him how to fight some more. EJ walks in and overhears this. Johnny heads upstairs to grab Sydney to go and EJ and Sami fight over Rafe2 teaching him to fight. EJ tells her if he continues to behave inappropriately around his kids, then he will have to revisit the custody arrangement. Sami thinks he is making a big deal out of nothing. It was a serious incident he tells her. Not to her. Really? Cause her face says otherwise. She thinks he is just trying to scare her. He has a few last words and leaves the Pub.

Rafe2/Sami at the Loft
Rafe2 enters the loft and slams a bottle of water. He seems a little distraught. He flashes back to throwing her down the stairs. He pours water over himself and cleans it up then sits on the couch. She has got to be dead he tells himself. No one can survive a fall like that. He checks out the necklace and Sami comes out and touches his shoulder. he jumps a mile and he asks her why she's gotta do that and she says he looks terrible. Oh my God. What is wrong. He tells her to never do that. Don't ever sneak up on him again. He gets more water and Sami just watches him. She didn't sneak up on him. She was in playing with the kids and heard him come in so she decided to come out and say hello. He looks terrible. Is he OK? Yeah, he is sorry. He just had a little bad news at the office. She is sorry to hear that. Is she? He wasn't sure they were even talking after what happened last night. She is glad he brought it up. She thinks they should talk about it. She didn't tell him where the kids were. He was looking all over for them. He would like to go see them now if that is OK with her. He walks into the other room and her phone rings. Taylor tells her that Faye fell down the stairs and she thought that she should know because the kids will have to stay with her if that is OK. If there is anything she can do, just let her know. She will when she knows more. Rafe2 comes out and Sami tells him that Faye took a terrible fall down the stairs. She is in the hospital. She's not dead he says? No, why would he ask her if she is dead? Why would he even say it like that? He only asked because she has a bad heart right? A fall like that could like, do her in. Well, it didn't. She is alive and in the hospital. She tells him what Taylor told her and he says accidents happen. Sami seems kind of shocked. No way, not with her bad heart. There is no was she survived a fall like that. He knows this how? He just got his MD? His heart bleeds for Nicole and Taylor he tells her. Hey, it is death, part of the cycle. It happens. Sami asks him what is wrong with him. Faye is not dead. Why does he sound like he wants her to be?

Next on Days
Chloe screams at Philip that he wants to take Parker away from her, doesn't he?
Nicole tells Taylor she will find out why he fell down those stairs.
Carly asks Daniel if he is worried about Melanie? He is worried about her he says.

Thank you, missvicki. A nice treat for the evening. Creepy, creepy Rafe 2. I don't like what has happened to Fay at all. I'm not interested in the Carly stuff or Daniel and Jennifer, but it's something to watch. Thank you for the nice writeup so I know what to expect.

Thank you for the summary, missvicki.
I agree, OC. Rafe2 seems like he's right out of a Hitchcock movie.

I yelled out loud when I read the part about EJ wanting to "comfort" Taylor at the hospital. Yeah right....he just wanted to cop a feel.

Oh, wow, Rafe 2 is creepier than ever. Poor Fay. Agree about the Jennifer/Daniel scenes. Contrived and stupidly silly. LOL. Thanx, missvickie.

Oh, my gosh, could those scenes between Jennifer & Daniel be any more forced?
Dear Days......I love Jennifer being back, and just wish you would have had a decent story for her before inviting her to a signed contract. Perhaps you should rethink whatever it is that is stopping you from bringing Jack back!

Fay was terrific today again, even for her limited scenes. Her eyes told so much when she saw EJ.

Gad I hate how EJ goes around so superior, giving Sami a hard time about the kids being around Rafe when he knows he is the one who put him there. And if Rafe is doing something with the kids EJ doesn't like, then EJ tell him, instead of doing his power trip "gonna take the kids away" mantra.

Yep when it came to the scene's with EJ and Sami nothing new there, same ole controlling, conniving, manipulative EJ. But the scene's with Nicole in the Hospital I thought were very genuine. EJ didn't know how Fay fell down the stairs so he really seemed to care and want to comfort Nicole. I'm thinking EJ really does love Nicole and even he doesn't know it and once he realizes it she will know everything and it will be to late!

LOL Am I the only person on here who actually wants Jennifer and Daniel to pair up? I really do think they would be a good match up! I guess we will play it out and see :smile:

LOL Am I the only person on here who actually wants Jennifer and Daniel to pair up? I really do think they would be a good match up! I guess we will play it out and see :smile:

I'm with you!!!

If the idea is to try out Jennifer & Daniel.....fine. But the scenes are still awkward and forced, IMO. Poorly written. Just like Dario & Melanie's are,too.

Back