Monday March 14, 2011

M

missvicki

Gabi/Will/Kinsey/Bo at Java Cafe
Gabi/Will/Pawn Shop Owner at the Pawn Shop
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replay of Gabi freaking out at Kinsey. She took the earrings that Will gave to her and she has the nerve to wear them. Kinsey tries to walk past her but Gabi grabs her shoulders and turns her around while . yelling at her. She can shoot her wild accusations after Kinsey has her latte. Gabi says those are mine and lunges at her when Bo enters Java. Will and Bo pull her back. What the hell is going on? Gabi attacked Kinsey and she wants to press charges. Bo tells Will and Gabi to wait over in the corner for him and he goes to the other side with Kinsey. All she gets is a time out? Gabi attacked her. She doesn't thinks so. Bo is thinking that she watches too much reality tv. Gabi's brother is a cop and he is the Police Commissioner so she might want to think about changing that attitude of hers. Where did she get the earrings. She bought them at a pawn shop. She still has the receipt. Ok. He would like to see it. She will go get it for him. Yes, she has ever right to press charges but it is a very tedious and not very productive process. He would take it as a persinal favor if she cut Gabi a little slack. She has been through a lot lately. Ok, but she started it. Bo thanks her. He goes to Gabi and asks her what she was doing. She took her earrings. If those are her earrings then someone else took them. She better stay away from Kinsey. He has a lead. Bo leaves. Will tells her to stay put and goes to talk to Kinsey. Will and Gabi go to the pawn shop. The owner tells Will if he wants to make the pretty lady happy he has engagement rings right here. Will laughs. Actually they are looking for information. He doesn't share information. I guess that Will needs to call the Police Commissioner, his uncle Bo, to get the earrings back. The Police Commissioner? Yeah, he doesn;t want to bother him but they are just looking for information. What does he want to know. There is this girl and she bought some diamond studs in here. He remembers but doesn't know her name. They want to know who gave him the earrings in the first place. What does he look like? The owner describes Dario, but doesn't have much. Will wants to check the footage on the camera. There is no video. IT is just there for a deterrent. That's too bad. He can just phone his Uncle Bo. They look at the footage. Oh my God. It can't be Gabi says!

Dario at the Pawn Shop
Dario on the Pier
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dario enters the pawn shop. The owner tells him if he is here for the earrings then he is too late! He isn't there about the earrings. HE brings him a few more items. They appear to all be jewelry. The guy would give him more money if he had receipts. That is his moms stuff and it is old. She doesn't have the receipts anymore. She would come down herself but she is too sick. He will be back. Ain't it just so sweet she has such a dutiful son. He leaves the pawn shop. Outside he looks at the money and says this is going to take longer then he thought. Dario meets some strange man at the Pier. The guy asks if he has the money. Well, Dario needs to talk to him about that. Dario hands him what he has and assures him he can get the money, he just needs a little more time. Dario is alone at the pier when Melanie appears. He eyes her new necklace from Carly.

Jennifer/Adrienne at the Horton house
Jennifer/Daniel at the Brady Pud
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jennifer and Adrienne walk into the Horton living room. She tells Jennifer that her and Justin are getting remarried. Jennifer is ecstatic for her. They are going to make it work this time. Jennifer is so happy for her. Adrienne asks her what is wrong. She tells her that she wants to find Jack so that she can divorce him. Jenn walks to talk about their wedding. Adrienne doesnt want to talk about that until she talks about Jack. He is her brother. They have a family and she went through what she did and he didn't even call. He is a jerk. She did everything she could to reach him . He is alive Jennifer tells her. Alive and sharing. Jennifer tells her about the message she left. He either doesn't see them or care. Adrienne tells Jennifer that she loves her and leaves. Jennifer says this is ridiculous and stupid. She is not gonna sit there and feel sorry for herself. She leaves. Jennifer storms into the Pub/. No she is not going to do it. She is not going to bury her rage in a cheeseburger and onion rings and a chocolate shake. Daniel walks in. They bang into each other. THey batner about her heart being great. Daniel wants to buy her a coffee. She was on her way out. Nonsense. She is trying to resist temptation. She is craving a cheeseburger. Why doesn't he create a diversion for her. Play darts. He doesn't seem like a dart kind of guy. Why not? Cause he didn't seem to be a complete dork. He laughs loudly. Wow. Darts now he says. LOL She thinks darts are dorky? And the men who throw them. It is a game of skill. Mock what you do not do he tells her. Her secret is out. SHe cannot throw a dart. He is going to show her. He gives her a few pointers. All she has to do is visualize something that she wants to hit? Let's go dorkman she tells him. She throws a few and they are all just about bullseye. She was visualizing Jack. Maybe he should stay away from Salem. She should laugh more, she has a pretty smile. She is glad she ran into him. She tells him he was fun and that is not nothing. Thank you.

Nathan/Maggie at the Hospital
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nathan is yelling at some nurse as to why he wasn't informed that Melanie was released. Maggie gets off the elevator and hears all of this. She isn't strong enough to go home again. Maggie had no idea that he was so old school. Doctor hears something he doesn't like, said Doctor yells at Nurse...She is right. Maggie always right. He apologizes to the nurse. The nurse response with at least you're cute and walks away. Maggie tells him that if he doesn;t think that Mel is strong enough to take care of herself then she can. It's not that. No one would have let her go if she wasn't OK. She wasn't right before she lost the baby...Maggie thinks that Nathan wanted her at the hospital so that he could see her whenever he wanted to . What is wrong with him? Melanie told him that things are over between them and she doesn't want anything to do with him. Maggie thinks that is why she has been avoiding her calls too. She is really sorry. Don't be. Melanie and he are meant to be together and deep down he knows that she feels the same way just right now she is just being pulled in so many different directions. He pushed too hard too fast and he knows that. He is so angry with Philip. Look what he did to her? Look what he put her through. Maggie tells him that she is dealing with a lot. Maybe on top of all of that, she can't deal with his anger too. He is angry with Philip. He loves her. Maggie repeats that she needs quiet time.

Carly/Daniel/Melanie at Daniels Apartment
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carly and Daniel walk into Daniel's apartment with Melanie. He is going to make her bed and her supper. She leaves to go shower. Carly is really worried about her. She won't let Carly in. Daniel says he wonders where she gets that from. He says that Carly is in pain and as usual she will just go on as if nothing happened. She appreciates his concern but they need to focus on Melanie right now. They argue about it. Daniel saw her crying and it wasn't just about Melanie. She doesn't want to cry again. That doesn't help Melanie. She has a favor to ask. She started a convo with Melanie and can she have time to finish it? Alone time? Even if it means he has to leave the apartment? Whatever she needs. He has something to do. What? Just stuff. Daniel leaves and outside the door he says that if she won't talk to him then he will go to Bo to talk about her. Carly hands Mel a tea. Daniel had to run errands. Mel tells her that Carly made everything clear for her. It is over between her and Nathan. Melanie doesn't want to talk about it anymore. Can Carly please not tell Daniel. She will. He is the most understanding guy Mel has ever met and when she was thinking about going back to Philip, she knew Daniel wanted to kill him, but he kept telling her to do whatever she wanted. How does he always manage to keep his cool? That is not how he intended to start. HE is just really worried about Carly. So is Bo. He calls and leaves messages but she never returns his calls or picks up. Why would she? Right. Since he is the jerk in this situation he wants Daniel to know that he never meant to abandon her. The last thing he ever wanted was to hurt her. That was never his intention. It is a complicated situation. They have always both known it and she is very understanding. Believe him he would have liked things to have been very different. Daniel says him too. He is just protective of her and he was foolish and impulsive coming there. Bo gets that he is just trying to help her. He is glad that she has Daniel in her corner. Melanie needs her right now and that gives Carly purpose in life. Carly gives Melanie a present. She bought it on her trip. A birthstone necklace. Melanie loves it. Melanie's phone rings. It's Nathan. Melanie says she doesn't want to talk to him. He is not giving up,. She tells him he is wonderful but it is over. She starts to cry and hangs up on him. Carly comes and consoles her. Melanie tells her she is not OK. Is she sure that she wants to end things with Nathan? Yes. She is not going to change her mind. She can't. Melanie tells her she doesn't have to worry about her and leaves. Carly tells herself that she has to worry. Carly answers the door and it is Nathan. He needs to see Mel. He tries to come in. She tells him that Carly doesn;t want to see him. He starts to cry badly and Carly shuts the door in his face.

Bo walks into the Police Station. Daniel comes in and asks if there is somewhere they can talk in private. SUre. What's up? Not much. He just wanted to stop by and tell Bo he was a complete jerk!

Johnny/Rafe2/Sami at the Loft
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replay of Johnny asking Rafe2 if he should talk to Reid or not before he hits him. Rafe2 says no they already talked and if he gives him anymore grief then he needs to smash his face in. Beat the **** out of him Sami walks in the door and says what did you just say to my son? Hey, he didn't hear her come in. Obviously. Where is Syd? Napping. Sami needs JOhnny to play in his room quietly. Why? Are her and Rafe2 gonna have a fight? They are just going to talk she tells him. Fine. What has got her so fired up? Seriously? She comes in and sees him telling Johnny to beat the **** out of another little boy? What is with the ice cream? He laughs. HE thinks this is funny? He doesn't know if Sami knows this, but Johnny is a boy. ..She tells him to stop it. THis is important. HE was telling Johnny to attack another child. That is not the man that she married. What the heck has happened to him? What has happened to her? She never used to question things he said or did. That is because he never did things like that. She doesn't understand it. She is not trying to control him. She is trying to understand it because she cannot and will not accept him telling Johnny to beat up a kid like that. She loves about him that he is not a bully. Why don't they stop talking about the guy he used to be and start talking about Johnny and how he is now? Oh, and the real world that he lives in? The worse thing he can be as a kid is different. Johnny is different now. All the kids are going to pick on him. Maybe he needs someone like Rafe2 to tell him to beat the **** out of them. They cannot underestimate that little guy. Really? HE is going through something like that and Rafe2 teaches him the DiMera solution? To use brute force. Hit first and ask questions later? The thing he used to hate about EJ the most was that he was just a big bully. Now he is teaching Johnny the exact same thing. When Johnny needs him the most! Sami tells him that he is just like Stefano training EJ. She storms out of the room. Rafe2 is admiring himself in the mirror with his gun. Sami comes out and says oh, you're still here? Yeah, he wasn't sure if she was done yelling at him yet. She didn't yell. She is upset. She just wants him to understand why. He does, she thinks he is corrupting her son. Now he is her son? He always cared so much about them. He thought about them as his kids. He does. Her being ****ed at him and how he is raising them is not cool. She has always appreciated how wonderful, supportive and generous he was with the kids. She can see how he htought he was doing best for Johnny but she does NOT agree with it. It is not the right thing for JOhnny. That is not the right way to handle it. YOu cannot go around punching outher people. She slams some toy down on the table and screams at him that her son's condition is not a joke. to her. Rafe2 is kind of laughing and smiling at her. She is screaming at him with tears in her eyes . Alright, he is not laughing. He doesn't think it is funny. She is over reacting a little but. This is not her overreacting. This is a big deal. Rafe2 tells her that if he doesn't learn to fight back then the kid is doomed. You know what? Obviously they shouldn't have this conversation now. He has to go to work. She wants it to be a good day for him. Carrie calls her cell phone. He tells her to answer it. He is leaving anyways. She leaves the room and Rafe2 tells himself that obviously his own life is in the toilet. He should immerse himself in his job. Sami comes out again and says you are still here? He doesn't want to leave like that. How is Carrie? Good as always. He has to go he just wanted to make sure they are good. They will talk later she tells him. Sami gives him the coffee she got at Java. Obviously he doesn't like it. What is wrong she asks? it's just cold. But he likes it that way. He corrects and says it's not cold enough. He leaves. Sami says how does something like that change? He hated that coffee. She calls Johnny to come out there. He needs to talk to him. HE had ice cream for lunch? With sprinkles. Johnny shows Sami how to throw a punch. Rafe2 is just the best he tells her. Remember how Rafe2 has trouble remembering things? Like not having ice cream for lunch. He has to remember he cannot start a fight or throw punches at school. OK? But Rafe2 said! She knows but they have to remember that Rafe2 is not sure of things all the time anymore. Don't bother Rafe2 about it until he gets better. Johnny doesn't want him to get better. He wants him to stay just the way that he is.

Rafe2/Bo at the Police Station
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rafe2 is at the Police station. He is glad to be back. Bo tells him to call if he needs anything. Oh, and did he bring back all of the DiMera files he brought home with him? Ahhhh....He will bring them tomorrow. Ok, don't forget. Good to have him back. Rafe2 starts looking at the computer system. Quite a program. This should be interesting. Rafe2 looks at a picture of himself before he was changed into Rafe2 and he deletes his file/mugshot.

Next on Days:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dario tells Melanie that if she calls the cops then he will throw her in the river. Melanie smiles.
EJ tells Stefano he has had enough.
Taylor tells Nicole that she wants to take her husband away from her.

wow nathan stands there and actually starts crying.

Missvicki, what a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for the preview. Good grief, I wonder what kind of havoc Rafe 2 is going to wreak on the police station? The Dimeras have always had their spies in the police station, but this guy is something of a loose cannon.

Looks like Dario is already in trouble and desperate enough to just get himself in even deeper.

Thank you, missvicki.

Nathan and Rafe2 are disgusting. Can't wait to see Nathan knocked down a peg or two. Sami has another glmmer of the Salem brain. To bad that she didn't grab it with both hands.

I laughed out loud at Jennifer and Daniel playing darts. I do the same thing (imaging faces) when I play darts on my Wii.

Thanks Miss Vicki!

Gotta say, I am a little amused/ bemused about the fact that the Police Commissioner has enough time on his hands to investigate the stolen earrings case. I would think that was something a junior constable might be able to work on.

Love that they have Jennifer & Adrienne sharing air time. I would love to see a girls night out with Jennifer, Adrienne & Hope. I'd rather watch these three out having a girls night than the Rafe 2 **** anyday.

And speaking of Rafe 2 - as if a police computer system would allow anyone to just "delete" a picture. Things like this I find so silly. There was no need to put that scene in there and to do so just makes me think the writers think we (the audience) are stupid.

I feel kind of bad saying this but seeing Nathan cry was great. Lol he was crying pretty intense.

I really enjoyed Daniel and Jen scenes too. They were fun.

I can hardly understand what Dario ever says so so far I am not warming up to him!!

How do we know the thief's name is Dario???

Because we know that the actor playing "Dario" started airing on March 9th so it's pretty obvious that this guy is Dario and it's no longer spoiler information. Just like when Taylor started airing we knew who she was before she showed up on Nicole's doorstep. :hair:

Thank you, missvicki.

Nathan and Rafe2 are disgusting. Can't wait to see Nathan knocked down a peg or two.

I agree that Rafe2 is disgusting, but Nathan is young and so in love with Melanie that he can't think of anything else. And he knows that Melanie loves him too although she has decided that she can't be with him.

But I don't think he is disgusting. I feel sorry for him.

There was no need to put that scene in there and to do so just makes me think the writers think we (the audience) are stupid.

Not really. A lot of stuff points out how little they (the writers) know about computer applications.

Well, KL, you can argue semantics and guidelines all you want. The guy has been listed as Dario in spoilers that have already occurred dating from last Wed, his first airdate. And I haven't checked but I'm sure he's been listed in the credits as Dario also. So if you prefer to refer to him as "mystery guy" or whatever, fine, but to the rest of the viewers (or at least the ones on this board) we know this guy is Dario Hernandez.

Back