Monday March 28, 2011

M

missvicki

Nathan/Carly at the Hospital
Nathan is rushing in the hospital room to save a patient. Carly is using the defibrilator to shock him back to life (this guy looks A LOT like Nathan...). She tries to shock him but Nathan tells her that it has been 14 minutes. Alright she says. She calls time of death at 5:32. She drops the shock things and walks out of the room. She comes out of the room and Bo is standing there He is there to question a bystander from a drive by shooting. Carly informs him he died. Carly is visibly upset. Bo is sorry. Carly is so sorry. He was just so young. She did everything she could. Did he say anything? He said he was scared, please help me, I don't want to die she tells Bo. She is upset and he tells her if she needs him he will be over there filling out his reports. OK. In comes a crying woman. Her son is being treated on this floor? He was shot? Carly tells her she was the one who treated him. Is he alright? She is terribly sorry but he suffered cardiac arrest and they weren't able to revive him. No, no, no....where is he? She needs to see him. Carly points to the room but tries to discourage her from going in. She races past Carly. Bo asks if she is OK? She is not worried about her and she goes inside the room.

Jennifer/Hope/Ciara/Theo at the Horton House
Jennifer doesn't think they will ever make it through all the boxes. Gramma was a pack rat. Ciara and Theo are eavesdropping from around the corner (yes, she still has her princess leia hairdo lol). Jennifer says bless Gramma's heart and Hope says Jennifer's too. For making her and Bo go through the old photo albums. It really helped. It brought them closer together. Did Theo hear that? Ciara whispers. Maybe they don't have to run away after all! Bo and Hope have been through a lot of tragedies. But their love never died Hope tells Jennifer. She agrees. If that helped her in some way, she is glad. Especially after the whole thing with Carly and Daniel. She tells her she feels bad about it now. They hug and Ciara and Theo come into the room. Hope has to get them over the Lexie and Abe's. Hope and Jennifer leave the room to get the kids stuff. Ciara tells Theo that if things stay good with her mom and dad then they don't have to run away. Don't have ot run away he says.

Hope/Bo/Ciara/Theo at the Hospital
Hope, Ciara and Theo walk into the nurses station. Ciara wants this really expensive doll. Hope thought she was going to buy it herself by saving up her allowance? Ciara sees Bo and runs to hug him. Hi little one. He pounds it with Theo too. Hope didn't expect to see him here. He had an incident. He just needs to finish teh paperwork and he can use a break. Are they headed to Salem Place? Yeah. Ciara is going with Abe and Lexie. Ciara asks Bo for the doll. Please, please, please?!??! Hold on a second he tells her. He doesn't see why not. He gives her money to give to Abe and Lexie to get the doll. Ciara thanks him and tells him she loves him. They hug. Hope want to talk to Bo for a second. She tells him that she had told Ciara that she was supposed to by that doll. He spaced. He is distracted. Hope gets it, the problem is she starts looking like the bad guy if she is the only one saying no to her. Bo agrees. From now on if she wants something special, she has to save her pennies. Is he upset with her? Why would he be? They are talking about raising their child. There is nothing more important then that. He is a good dad. She thanks him. They grew apart he tells her because they didn't confront their feelings. They are not going to let that happen again. Ciara notes to Theo that mommy and daddy are sad again. It is her fault. Now she has to run away. If she doesn't, they can't be happy. Bo goes over the final paperwork with Maxine. Ciara and Theo are with Abe and Lexie now. He wants them to have time to themselves. Sounds great. They kiss as Carly comes out and sees them getting onto the elevator.

Bo/Hope at the Pier
Bo and Hope are at the pier he wants her to understand that once in a while he will want to spoil her. Once in a while? They can mutually agree to do that. Tell her something....what is he going to do when she is a teenager and brings home a biker guy with long hair and an attitude. Kick his butt. They sit on benchie and they talk about her being 45 or 60 before she ever dates someone. She tells him she loves him. They talk about what the psychiatrist said and she wants to know his opinions on the ideas. He has a better idea. He kisses her. Oh, what does that have to do with Ciara? She will see they love each other and they make their decisions together. They are a team. She agrees and he kisses her some more when Carly walks around the corner. They don't see her so she turns and runs the other way. Nice he says as they sit on benchie again. She loves this time of day she says. He was talking about the kiss. So was she. OK, good. Very nice. He doesn't want to rush things but he would like to take things to the next level, when she is ready. She thanks him. She doesn't thinks she is quite ready yet but is thinking that their best days are ahead of them. He is sure they are.

Carly/Maxine/Nathan at the Hospital
Carly orders a prescription from Maxine. Nathan corrects her and she snaps that is what she said. Sorry, he must have heard her wrong. Maxine confirms that Nathan heard the same thing she heard. But she leaves to get it anyway. Carly thanks Nathan. She doesn't usually make mistakes like that. Is she OK? Actually, no, she isn't. If it was about the kid, he gets it. Of course it was. That is no excuse for her to order a wrong dosage for her patient. She has to stop punishing herself. She couldn't have saved him. Nathan tries to make her feel better. Maybe she needs a break. She will think about it. What about him? How much longer is he there for? This is his last day. She missed his party. She was working. He is going to be a great doctor. He is headed to the best hospital in the country to learn in. He will be missed around here. Not by everyone he says. She is sorry things didn't work out with him and Melanie. It sucked finding out someone who he wants to share the rest of his life with wants nothing to do with him. It is so painful and hard to accept she tells him. You have plans and dreams and then it is just gone. It is all gone.

Fay/Nicole/Lexie in the Waiting Room
Faye and Nicole are holding hands when Lexie walks in. If she goes to the elevators, there is an orderly who will take her for her tests. She walks out and Lexie asks Nicole how things? Are things good with Faye and Taylor? Faye is good. Taylor not so much. Why? Because of what is going on with her and EJ? You know? Sure she knows. Everyone does. They cannot stand each other. Right Lexie says. Why is she talking about something else Nicole asks her? She was asking a question is all. Right. She knows that Taylor feels uncomfortable around him and that he has issues about her moving into the mansion. They talked to her about it? What did they say? She is not comfortable speaking for them. OK. It doesn't make Taylor happy that Nicole is married to a DiMera. Ever since Taylor took a job with Brady, EJ has been non stop about how this whole thing is going to be a disaster. Why is that? He hates Brady and is offended Taylor would work for him. Lexie hopes they can work things out. Nicole is optimistic. She wants them all to be happy so they can live in peace. Whatever it takes.

Faye/Nicole in the Waiting Room
The Doctor told them the EKG went great. There is something that Faye has been meaning to tell Nicole. Uh-oh. No, no, she is so proud of her. Her? What for? The way she has turned her life around. It is a great relief to see her finally happy. Nicole tears up and says she is happier then she has ever been and it's because this time she married EJ with her eyes wide open. Faye thought she didn't marry him for love? No, well, he didn't. So, she fell in love with him? Yes. It is weird. HE doesn't know that she loves him as much as she does. She thinks because they both have low expectations so that is why it will work this time. There are no secrets finally between the two. Finally. Maxine comes in and tells Faye about her new meds. She will see her next month. All her tests showed improvement. Isn't that great? Yes, and she is feeling much better. Nicole tells her that she wants her to move into the DiMansion. The house is crowded. She is fine in the guesthouse. Nicole tells her no arguing. None. Her life right now is everything she ever wanted. Her whole family under one roof. Please do this for her. OK, OK, if it is really important to her. She agrees and they hug. They are packing up Faye's stuff at the guesthouse. Nicole is still trying to convince her. They finally agree and they say they are going to go surprise Taylor.

EJ/Taylor at the DiMansion
Replay of EJ and Taylor at the door. He realized something after he left earlier. They have both been fighting so hard to stop feeling how they feel about the other and he cannot live the rest of his life in denial. He doesn't think she can neither. What is he saying? He doesn't know. Just come here and let him show her. He guides her to him and kisses her. They stop kissing like mad and he tells her that he knows she wants him. He can see it. He can feel it. He tells her to say it and she sighs yes. He kisses her some more. EJ leads her into the great room. He shuts the doors and runs over to her and starts kissing her again. The clothes start coming off. EJ is on top of Taylor on the couch. He yanks her up and starts kissing her again. He can't get control over his emotions he tells her. The same for her she says. Exactly the same. She takes off his shirt Just being able to hold her and feel her he tells her. He has never felt anything like that in his life. She hasn't either. They don't need to hide it. They can be together the way they are meant to be he says. All of a sudden he is kissing her and she sees a picture of him and Nicole on their wedding day. She tells him they can't do this. he is hugging her. Why can't they do this? She goes on about Nicole be so happy right now and she cannot wreck that for her. EJ tells Taylor that he doesn't want her to. That is what would happen if he left Nicole for her. She gets up and he stops her. He tells her that is not the plan. He found a way for them to be together so that Nicole doesn't get hurt. She doesn't have to know. What is he saying? They should just have an affair? She needs to know. Is that what he is asking her? He is not asking her to do anything but they both know what has happened there.

Abe/Lexie/Ciara/Theo at Java Cafe
Abe tells the kids to sit there and he will get the drinks. Abe heads to the counter and Ciara tells him to keep on his jacket. Now is the time to run away. Prefect chance. First they will go outside, then to the river and they will keep walking until they are far away. Theo says he can't leave his daddy. It is OK she says, he doesn't have to leave his daddy. She tells him to stay with his family. His mom and dad are happy. They would be sad if he went with her. Abe returns with hot chocolates when Lexie comes in. Theo tells him 3 times that he loves them. They love him too. They move over the corner to talk to each other. He wonders where that I love you came from? Ciara is going to run away after school tomorrow before Hope picks her up. She tells him again to stay with his mom and dad.

Carly/Jennifer/Nathan at the Horton House
Carly is with Jennifer having tea. She is happy she came. Carly needed the break she says. Jennifer owes her and Daniel both an apology. No, Carly tells her. Jennifer wants her to understand. She didn't get it. She thought she had gotten past things with Bo and needed to realize she was still hurting and she is sorry for that. Carly tells her that she has to get used to it. Jennifer must be happy about that took. She is happy for them but Carly is her best friend. It is OK for her to have empathy for her. Of course Carly tells her. She wants to be there for her. She wanted to be when she went through the mess with Lawrence and the whole Melanie thing. Carly tells her it is time for her to move on. Jennifer asks her if she can do that. Carly replies they didn't give her superpowers for nothing. She is tougher then they come. They laugh. She will be fine. Jennifer wants to believe that. She has to see Bo and Hope a lot. Enter Nathan. His final shift at Salem U. Carly has to get back and Jennifer tells her she cannot work all the time. Jennifer is taking her to Chez Rogue for supper. She is to tell the hospital she is done for the rest of the night. She gives Nathan a goodbye hug. He asks Jennifer if she is going to be alright. She doesn't know. Jennifer hugs Nathan. She hates this. Everyone will miss him so much. They will visit. Maggie has already penciled in a weekend in May. She has something for him. He reminds her so much of Grandpa. He gave him his medical bag for a reason he says. He will be the next Tom Horton she tells him. He hopes so. He is sure gonna do his best to ensure that it happens. He will succeed she tells him. Her phone rings and it's Abigail. She has to go. He looks at the picture of Alice and Tom she gave him. Well Dr. Horton he says, it is time for this Horton to say goodbye. He takes his medical bag and walks upstairs. It gives us a close up of the picture of Alice and Tom.

Carly at the Hospital
Carly is back at the hospital. She comes in and Maxine is giving a sleeping an anti-anxiety shot. A tranquilizer, that Dr. Horton prescribed before he left. No, no Carly says, she is sleeping. She will give it to her when she gets up. Carly will take that. Maxine wheels the woman out and Carly shuts the door. She sits on the chair and flashes back stabbing Lawrence, then her first kiss with Bo, then Bo and Hope kissing on the pier. She comes to and she is crying a lot. She eyes the shot and injects herself with it. (She did an amazing job with these scenes.)

Next on Days:
Jennifer tells Abigail she thinks really great things are going to happen for them there;
Stefano tells Vivian to knock it off or her next piece of cake will be her last;
Sami angrily tells Rafe2 to NEVER touch her again.

Thank you, missvicki...and so Carly is sinking into depression.
I sure wish Ciara was not blaming herself so much. And she keeping hearing only part of their conversations. Sigghhhh.

Thanks a bunch, missvicki! Nice writeup. Sounds like Nathan's last day.

Not looking forward to EJ and Taylor. They are reminding me of when Daniel and Chloe first got together. So desperate to tear into each other.

Sounds like a funny conversation between Lexie and Nicole, with Lexie having to dance around.

OMG I am in the middle of watching Days and I want to puke every time I see Taylor and EJ together, it is so disgusting. I can't stand to watch it. What is wrong with Taylor. I thought she was a strong, smart woman. What the heck is she doing with EJ. I hate that she can't control herself. Oh got to got back and watch.
sue

Oh, gad, I agree. It was disgusting. And now he is all ready to just have a sneaky affair. I do hope Taylor puts her hormones on hold. And Crystal Chappel was fabulous today. My gosh, when she broke down in tears......Bravo to the actress. (but someone tell me how/why hypos are stuck into people right thru their clothes?)

Well today Dr. Nathan Horton joined Dr. Tommy Horton up the elusive stairs at the Horton House...how many other doctors are they going to send up those stairs. I wish him well in all his new adventures.

Well, I tried just shutting my eyes during the EJ/Taylor scenes, but that only worked for the first couple of glimpses. I decided I just had to turn off the TV. So, I missed Nathan's "exit". Oh, well.

Back