Murder mystery

tennisdocc

Reaction score
Has there been any speculation on a murder of “a well known Salem resident” in the new year?

I read somewhere that someone is murdered and Hope and Rafe will be the detectives on the scene. Supposedly there will be a long list of suspects.

Most likely victims would be: Ben, Eve, Kate, Vivian, Victor

Can’t think of anyone else that would have that many people wanting to kill them.

The telling description is ..."well known". While many characters are known to viewers, they are not "well known" thruout Salem itself. Vivian certainly is not. Is Ben? Or Eve? At least in my opinion. But then, the writers and the spoiler writers DO have different ideas.

I just cannot imagine Eve being killed off after the actress just returned after recovering from a serious illness, even if her story is uninteresting.

Andre is one thought, maybe Kate, Victor, but then, we don't know who the show considers "well-known". The show is on hiatus/holiday shut down currently, so cannot judge by backstage pictures, as they are non-existent. LOL

Has there been any speculation on a murder of “a well known Salem resident” in the new year?

It's not speculation at all. It's a spoiler from the SOD 2018 preview issue.

My prediction is Andre will be murdered and then Tony will return for a quadrangle with Roman, Kate and Anna.

If it's not Andre, my guess would be Anna, Vivian or Victor.

It's not speculation at all. It's a spoiler from the SOD 2018 preview issue.
I think Tennisdocc meant to say speculation as to identity of murder victim....

I realize a younger generation has to step forward now to be "villains".........So Victor, Andre are good bets, maybe even Vivian. But I just do not see her as "well known". Who has not been taping the last few months?

When I first learned there was to be a murder, I wondered about Theo ~ because we know he is leaving. However, I can't imagine a long list of suspects! Who else is leaving or was on a short contract?

I think Anna or Vivian are likely to be offed in my opinion, even though I love Vivian. Again for all we know the person who was "killed" may not have actually died like the first time with Deimos. Vivian and Anna as victims already would put Kate, Victor, and Andre as suspects.

Somehow I think it is Vivian, and Kate will be the prime suspect leading to a storyline with Roman and Andre coming to her aid. My speculation.

Another speculation that crossed my mind is Kristen. But the fact is will she stay dead? Lol!

I’m thinking Vivian. The suspects would likely be Victor, Maggie, Andre, Kate, Chad, Abigail?, and whoever else she irritates once she arrives.

Second guess is Victor. Maybe Xander comes back or maybe Deimos is resurrected.

Kate would be my wish. I would love to watch Vivian throttle her until her eyes bulge out. But I don’t think the writers would go that route.

If Deimos is resurrected it would certainly be interesting to see who the victim is because he had it in for almost everyone. Brady, Nicole (while she visited) Sonny, Victor, Kate, any one of them could be a victim. I doubt it would happen because Deimos body was checked over at the burial. Still, who knows?

Or maybe Eve could be in cahoots with him and they are working together to bring down the Kiriakis empire. That would be a neat twist and explain so much about why Eve is doing what she's doing.

Back