Murder mystery

I also read somewhere that someone is not who they seem. :beat:So perhaps someone is impersonating a character. So maybe no one really dies.:rotfl: Maybe John Aniston (Victor) is ready to retire. Once an actor is sitting for most of their scenes, it's only a matter of time. Sadly. :cry:

Just a curiosity question, but spoilers say Hope & Rafe investigate. Is it common for the police commissioner to be actively out investigating any crime?

And why is she with Rafe? I mean he is no longer commissioner, used to be partnered with Eli, who then seemed to be working alone, but Lani's partner was JJ, he was suspended, so she also was at loose ends. Guess the P,.D. plays as much musical partnering as Salem does with their musical beds. :)

I'm kind of thinking Andre could do in Viv, to keep her from sharing the information about the two of them being in on a plot to take over DiMera. I like the actress who plays Vivian, but can only stomach her character for short periods of time. She is just too twisted for me.

I think Eve is too easy a guess. I see the writers going for shock value. Someone the audience would not expect therefore not a part of the major front burners. I dont think they will make the mistake of offing a key character. I do think it would be someone that we will be sad to see go.

After watching today's show, I'm picking Andre.

I felt that way about Andre also. It may be why Anna is back, to add to the suspect list. He's the only one that would not make me feel sad. LOL!:sarcasm:

Back